News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

emma w/ blonde hair

Started by Hermione_Granger, October 13, 2002, 11:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

she looks verypretty here....shes @ the scooby doo premiere..... (w/ tom felton)
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Hermione_Granger

good god, do i have to dye my hair that colour? im dying it today... (tem porary) uuuuh....maybe ill get w wig or sumthin instead

ronweazley122

Hermione_Granger

i think its more of a gold.... I have brown hair, that IS NOT brown. she even said she has blonde hair but dyed it red to be hermy....SHE HAS BLOND EHAIR

Lily_Evans

Emma's natrual colour hair is Blonde, But it's dyed Brown, She had to have it dyed in order to be Hermione.

Hermione_Granger

i think her hair in the movie (hp and the ps) it looked dirty blonde,and when they drew her on the cover, it looked blonde. but not banana blonde, dark blonde, but noit brown...gold, i think. but in cos, her hair is brown, but WAVY - whats w/ that?

emily824

i don't know, i just have to say one thing.....

I HATE EMMA WATSON!!!!!!! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HER!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

emily824

i'm serious, i totally can't stand her!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

its still funny,though..... :)

DracoMalfoy128

she looks good there i thnk\\
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

Hermione_Granger

she sis really pretty there! i like emma watson. u know, if she was in another movie, NOT harry potter @s hermione, shed be one of my fave actresses. shes really funny, outgoing, and really down-ta-earth!!! another thing i dont like bout her is the fact that shes going on about "the kiss" like, no, no chance, no chance!!! that wasnt in my contract!!'  and shes a darn actress for cryin out loud!!! NEWS FLASH TO EMMA: ITS JUST ACTING!!!!!

RileyGranger

I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR

ronweazley122

in the end of the second book,hermy kisses harry on the cheek..... ;D

RileyGranger

Oh! i wonder why i dont remember that. Oh well. its just teh cheek. om,g. she's guna die
I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR