News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and not knowing what to do..

Started by Griffin lynn, March 14, 2008, 08:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Yeah. I'm not so fond of you either," Draco said, rolling his eyes.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Lidia

draco294

Draco fell backwards, falling right out of his chair.

Lidia

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was watching from the door until he saw Lidia hit some guy then came in with a small smile on his face "dang Lidia do just like to hurt people or is it just guys" he said refering to her pushing Sirius out the window

KeKe p

KeKe came in and saw Lidia...and then laughed....."Girl....i can't belive you hit him.......becuase for all I care throw him out the window..."she said to her and then went up to her and smiled..

Lidia

She looked at Aaron...."I have no clue but see I don 't like him....now for Black....I was just mad...hha yeah......KEKE."she said and went up to her and hugged her she hadn't see her around in a while.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron lost his smile "just because you dont like someone doesnt mean you should hurt them" Aaron said and glanced at the boy on the ground

Lidia

KeKe p

KeKe looked at Lidia...."Man you are crazyy."she said to her and smiled.

I loves YOUz

Billie walked in hearing Aaron and saw Draco on the ground not knowing Draco didn't like most people(which doesnt matter because she is sorta full blood in some weird way) and ran straight over to him "oh my are you okay?" she asked looking at him as she started to wonder who hit him
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

draco294

Quote from: I loves YOUz on April 23, 2008, 07:31:25 AM
Billie walked in hearing Aaron and saw Draco on the ground not knowing Draco didn't like most people(which doesnt matter because she is sorta full blood in some weird way) and ran straight over to him "oh my are you okay?" she asked looking at him as she started to wonder who hit him

"Yeah..I think I'm alright," Draco mumbled, looking around. "Atleast you care..and...." his voice trailed away as he thought of a plan.  "Actually...I dont think I'm alright at all. I...I...I cant move my leg. It might be broken..."

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at him and sat near him "are you sure its broke would you want me to help you to the hospital wing or do you want just to stay here for a little bit to see if its just hurt" she said as she looked at his leg and then back at him with a worried expression on her face
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

_-Aaron-_

Aaron just sighed and looked at Draco with dark black eyes after reading his mind "she maybe the only one" he mumbled refering to Draco saying about people caring

KeKe p

She looked over and saw Aaron there....."Oh Hey Aaron."she said as she kissed him on the cheek.