News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and not knowing what to do..

Started by Griffin lynn, March 14, 2008, 08:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin lynn

Griffin just walked around looking at all of the things around her she didn't know where she was or what she was doing and she would say she was lost and she looked around and no one was around so she couldn't ask anyone for help.So she just keep on walking and hoped that she would find out where she was going but she didn't know if that was going to happen.She seemed always to get lost but that was part of being her.She just looked around again and smiled to one of the pictures that said 'hi' to her and then she looked at her sheet that told her all of her classes and she had to go to Dark Arts but had no idea where that was so she then just stood there in the middle on the hall.

draco294

"Hey," Draco mumbled, walking up to the new girl. "You're in Slytherin, right?"
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Griffin lynn

Griffin turnd around and then looked up at this guy she had no clue who was."Umm yeah.why?"she said to him and then looked at him.She didn't know anybody but she had a feeling that they whould get to know each other.

draco294

" 'Cause I was not about to associate with you if you were from one of the other houses," Draco sneered.

Griffin lynn

"Well then don't you think you are all that just kiding.."she said to him and then smiled not knowing that she was doing that she really never smiled..."So where are you off to?"she asked him and hoped that he was going to the same class as her.

draco294

"Defense Against the Dark Arts..unfortunately," he sighed, as he continued walking.

Griffin lynn

She bit her lip.."That is cool me to."she said as she started to walk to and then slowed down because she didn't want him to think that she liked him or anything even thought she kinda did but still she new that he whould never want to get to know her.

draco294

"Yeah," he said, looking back at Griffin then looking ahead again.

((hey..im gonna try to get gilderoy_lockhart to join us here. he can be the DADA teacher.))

Griffin lynn

"Yeah you didn't know I whould think that someone like you whould know that."she said tohim and then walkd up to him.

(Ok that is fine by me..)

draco294

Draco smiled, looking rather smug. "Well, yes, I do know pretty much everything, don't I?"

Griffin lynn

She just looked at him and then smiled.."Yeah I guess you do but then you don't becasue you don't know anything about me but I think you will sometime."she said with a smiled and then looked up at him.

draco294

Draco stopped walking for a moment, looking at Griffin. "Yeah..  Yeah, maybe I will," he said. He then walked into the DADA classroom.

gilderoy_lockhart

Lockhart was sitting at his desk, beaming up at all his portaits on the wall, when Draco walked in.

Griffin lynn

She just laughed back at him.."Yeah I bet you will someday get to know me..but till them.hello my name is Griffin Lynn Sage nice to meet you."she said to him and she walked in and looked around..."Wow this is kinda scary with all of the pictures ok not a kinda scary alot."she said back to him and then looked back at him and smiled.

draco294

Draco laughed, looking around the room. "Maybe he'll be an alright teacher. I doubt it, though. He seems to like that scarhead Potter," he said, angrily, yet under his breath so that Lockhart couldnt hear.