News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Newbies

Started by dobby888, March 22, 2008, 10:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie climbed off of the hot train and immediatley stepped into a large puddle getting the bottom of her new robes wet and muddy.  *Aw great now look at what I did!* Jessie said. stepping away from the train.  She followed the crowds to some boats that did not look very sturdy to her.  she climbed into one anyways.  Soon her boat was full and was being moved by some force that she couldn't identify.

She tapped the leader of the boat on the shoulder.  *Excuse me, but what is causing this boat to move? I mean, if it's not being moved by anything, then it goes against Newton's laws of motion.  If I'm not mistaken it goes against the second law most directly!*  She pushed her glasses farther up onto her nose, as they had started to slip down.  After receiving nothing more than a glare from the leader she sat back with a *Hmph!*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she sat next to this girl. "You must be a muggleborn. I mean all ones that know about wizards know that it magic."

Sarah was confortable. She always rode in the boat with the frist years. "Don't worry. I don't think your stupid. I mean I was in your shoes about 2 years ago." Sarah then giggled. "I'm Sarah jones. A muggle born to."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus was also in the same boat as he had met Jessie on the train.
He just looked on Jessie rolling his eyes, when she started about Newton's law of motion.
~Haven't she gotten that she is going to a magic school?~ he thouhgt to himself.
He looked at the older girl, now talking, and smiled at her.
" I'm pretty used to magic. Half blood. But I don't really care how your bloodline is. Everyone is human."
He said and looked at both of them. " Haven't you tryed your wand yet Jessie?" He asked.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled. She could tell that this albus was going to be a cool kid.

"YA you might want to know what your magic wand does. I mean you would hate it if you were doing a spell and it back fired." She then leaned back and went to think about sleeping.

"Albus you will be cool to. I mean your one of those that don't care about blood you will have friends."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Magic? Really? Glory I am running into that alot here... and I wouldn't dare try out my magikc wand in front of you... it would makke you to jealous of my skills!!!* Jessie laughed and smiled big *And I don't mean to come of snobby... first of all... these glasses, I'm onl;y wearing them because we were traveling, aand it's never a good idea to travel in your contacts.  At least that's whaat my mom says* Jessie looked around and saat back more comfortably in the seat.

fudge0604

(( I AM A COOL KID!! Lol... ))

" Well... My family don't care about blood. My mom is full blood but dad is half."

" Well I have never tryed contacts before." Albus said and took his glasses of and just looked at them.
" Aren't they a muggle invention?" He asked Jessie and Sarah.
Albus looked around. At the big castle who seemed pretty old in the darkness, with its lights windows and towers, but he couldn't see the school grounds. Then he took his glasses on again then looking at the same things that now, was different. Everything was now sharper than when he didn't had his glasses on.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that. She could tell they would be friends.

"Yes they are. I mean if one of the few things that magic has taken and not changed. I mean I have a pair to. I know that you guys don't know what house you are in but so you know. I'm a Ravenclaw so if you need anything tell me." Sarah then laughed at a thought that had come into her head. She was thinking about how she was sitting there telling them about her life aleast some of it.

fudge0604

" Well I know what house I'm going to come in... Pretty sure. Gryffindor for me! Everyone in my family has been to gryffindor. Have you heard about the houses Jessie?" Albus said.
It was interesting to meet other people and talk to others than his old friends and the ones in his family.

He looked at all the other boats, seeing all the people just staring at the castle.
Albus noticed that they was the only people that talked.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled. "Don't worry about being the only one talking. I mean it it nothing."

Sarah then decided to sit up. "Most of the peopled have not expect a place this big when reading about it or looking at pictures. THat cool I mean Gyffindors a great house. I would have been in that but when I frist came I was as scared as a turkey before thanksgiving." Sarah let her texas US side slip.

dobby888

Jessie said *Haha that's pretty funny... mum would like that one... oh and about the contacts being a muggle invention, I don't really care because my mum's a muggle, dad's a wizard so I don't really care.* Jessie said in her thick australian accent.  *Albus, do you know any spells? Because I do, my dad taught me before I came so that I would fit in.* Jessie said smiling

Shara2007

Sarah laughed at the two newbies and then smiled. She wanted to tell them that it did not matter if you did not know anything but she did not have the heart to do it. Sarah then looked at Hogwarts as it came closer into view.

"Yes I'm finally home." Sarah had not thought about the others maybe hearing her.

dobby888

Jessie heard Sarah and her mouth burst into activity.  *Your home? Really? Wow that means that you were born here, and that your parents are here... are they teachers? that would be weird I bet you get in for free... my parents are paying a fortune for me to go here,. and want me to marry a wizard so that we can have magical children, but that's thinking ahead WAY to much for me!!!* Jessie sat back tired and pulled a chocolate bar out of her robes.  She unwrapped it and offered it to the others.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and then smiled.

"no that not what I ment." Sarah then looked at her and sat up. She was thinking of a way to talk to them.

"I am a muggle born and my parents don't really like me so on vacations they leave and then keep me alone at our house. I was saying this was my home because I feel like I belong and that for the frist time in my likfe truely loved." Sarah then shut her eyes and whipped away a tear.

Ginny Weasly

((I wanna play! Lolz))

As the boats arrived on shore, two women were waiting. One was Professor McGonaglle, and older woman with gray hair and emerald robes. The other was much younger, no older than 17. She had bright red hair, making her stick out and grab the attention of many of the new arrivals. She wore black robes that seemed to fit her form, while at the same time weren't unflattering.

Ginny Weasly stood with her arms folded, watching the students. She recognized Sarah almost immediately, having helped the poor kid out last year. But she didn't recognize anyone else. That would make sense though, wouldn't it? They were all first years.

Ginny clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at Ginny. She had helped her out so much last year. SHe knew that with out her they might not have been able to make it through the year. She stayed sitting though because she did not want to set a bad example for the younger ones. She wanted to be more like the peer mentors. The one that showed them what to do.

*Hi there Ginny have a nice break* Sarah sent her with her powers knowing better then to talk out  loud.