News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Newbies

Started by dobby888, March 22, 2008, 10:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

((Jessica Anne Hughes!! Oh and I'm in Gryffindor... F.Y.I.))

Jessie waited and watched as kids took their seats at their cheering table.  She couldn't wait to figure out what house that she would be in.  She wanted to hear what the hat had to say to her. 

fudge0604

(( Albus Severus Potter ))

Albus looked around, waiting for his turn. He saw this Jessie in the crowd with first graders. He hadn't seen her since they had been in the boats.  He hoped he should get some new friends in the new house.
He saw some of those he had seen in the boats, beeing sorted out. He noticed that one table, a table with red decorations, had many empty seats. He wondered what house it was.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie spotted Albus in the crowd.  She moved over to where he stood.  *I'm so nervous!* she whispered.   She looked at the red table too.  It was really empty.  *I wonder what table that is* Jessie whispered to Albus pointing at the table.

fudge0604

" yeah.. Its really empty. But I don't know what house it is. " Albus whispered a bit anxiously.
He looked around, waiting for his turn to go up with the chair, and being elected into a house.
He started to trip with his feet. He felt like he could run around the school five times, but he wasn't going to do it.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie rocked anxiously backward and forward on her feet.  *I'm so nervous!* She whispered waiting to be called for sorting.  One by one the crowd of newbies was getting smaller.

((Hey guys go to General and I have a new thread called Tree huggers!!))

Ginny Weasly

"Hughes, Jessica." McGonaglles voice spoke Jessie's name easily. She had long ago mastered the art of monotone. But for some reason, Ginny's ears perked up. She knew to trust her intuition. This Jessica Hughes would be much more known around Hogwarts than the girl thought now.

Interested, for some odd reason, Ginny carefully delved into the girls topmost thoughts. worries about which house...friendship to the boy beside her...a growing need to be wanted at this place.
Common thoughts for firsties.
Still, Ginny decided to keep her ears out for little Jessie. And the boy beside her.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she sat there. She knew by just talking to this girl that she would most likly get into the house she wanted. Sarah then let her eyes drop to the table in front of her. She then let one single tear fall.

"I hope they are happy. I mean Ravenclaws a great place but I just wish I had more friends in it that understood me." Sarah wisperred under her breathe before looking back up at them to see what was going to happen.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus looked at Jessie with big eyes. " GO UP!" He whispered fast.
He hoped that Jessie would come into the same house as him.
She seemed like a good friend. He tripped with his feet, waiting nervously at his turn.
He took a quick look around again, to check if he could see Sarah.
He looked at all of the tables, but he couldn't find her. Then he looked up at the chair and Jessie.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

As soon as Jessie heard her name, her throat closed up and she felt like she was gonna faint.  She walked up to the chair, and  tripped and fell on her face.  She lifted herself up, her face was beet red.  She sat on the chair and put the hat on her head.  She closed her eyes.  She couldn't stand to look at anyone, she was so embaressed.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't laugh at Jessie, she was one of the minority however. The room filled with sounds of laughter, from gentle chuckles to snickers. But Ginny did nothing about it, nor any other teacher. The hat remained silent until each students had stopped giggling and proceeded to sit nicely.

In Jessie's ear, it spoke softly. Only loud enough for her to hear, "Jessica, hmm? Tripping didn't exactly show much of your state of balance, but getting back up showed me exactly where you belong." It suddenly shouted out, "Gryffindor!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Jessie jumped and her eyes popped open... She didn't know it would talk!! When it shouted Gryffindor she jumped up and put the hat on the stool and whispered *Thank you!* She ran and sat down at her new house table.

fudge0604

Albus saw Jessie ran by, he smiled, and hoped he would come in the same house as he would.
He then looked up at the teachers, the hat, and the people next to him, waiting for his turn, nervously.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie was chatting with the kind people around her, when everyone hushed because the next name was about to be announced.
*Betcha it'll be a gryfindor* said a boy next to her
*Betcha it'll be a hufflepuff* A girl diagonal from her said.
* I think it's gonna be a slytherin* Jessie said, and immediatley everyone near her stuck out their tongue and pointed to it.  Jessie giggled.

Ginny Weasly

((Ehh, skipping some names, lolz))

"Potter, Albus Severus." The entire hall became deadly quiet, then whispers broke out. Potter? How was he related to the Potter? Harry was only 18, maybe 19? What the heck?

Ginny looked right at Albus and smiled, beckoning with her hand. Come on, get it over with.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

When Albus heard his name he smiled bigtime. But on his way up he noticed that the room was dead quiet. He looked behind him seeing lots of people whispering about his name.
He felt like a stone fell into his stomach, making him feel pretty unwell.
He sat down and got the hat on. He was pretty surprised when it talked to him.
he heard what he said and waited for its decision.

Post Potter depression.