News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidia

Lidia was just out walking around one day and she didn't have anything to do.She past tons of people that were in there little groups and talking to each other and she also passed some people makeing out in some placese.But she didn't care..She just wished that she had someone to talk to and hang out with.But not that many people want to hang out with the new girl.People today were so stupied she thought to her self but new that other people chould hear her but she didn't care.What did she care they whouldn't know what she was talking about.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius ran quickly from the classroom as it let out of class. Another boring day had ended with nothing special. As he was running though Sirius didn't notice his shoe untied. He ran through the halls and was right behind a lonely girl (Lidia that's you) he slowed a little and as he did his foot caught on the shoelace and down he tumbled right into the girl. Landing in a heap on the ground he looked to his left and found the girl.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

She fell down along with him and then looked around and saw this boy..(thats you) sitting there..."Nice to meet you to."she said to him and she stood up and bushed her self off and then looked at the boy just laying there..."I am lidia."she added and then helped him up.....she then looked around and saw people looking at them then she looked down she chouldn't have people look at her or she got nevous.

ChoChangHP118

("I can't have people staring at me, I really can't" Gabrielle)

Sirius smiled to he and stood. His eyes turning a light shade of orange from amusement. His face turned a light shade of red from emberesment. "I'm Sirius Black. Sorry about that." He said smiling widely. He noticed her shyness all of a suddon. ""You ok?"
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

Billie was watching the new girl from a distance to see what she did to make friends because Billie was new to. Billie started to walk up to the girl and saw both of them fall and couldn't hold it in and laughed then covered her mouth up quickly and walked over there with her hands over her mouth "You okay" she asked and finally stopped laughing and all that was left was a small grin on her face
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lidia

She looked at everybody..and then looked down...and smiled a little.."Yeah I am fine..just that came at a warning...."she said to them and then looked back up and them.."I am Lidia Lynn Clay..nice to meet you two."she added with a smiled her hair in her face but she didn't care.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled to them all. "You girls doing anything?" He looked out the window to a nice warm, sunny day. "I feel like a swim."

Lidia

She looked at Srius then Billie then Srius and then Billie again and thatn she finally spoke up..."Umm I am doing nothing."she said she was a little freaked out by this.

dobby888

Jessie ran down the hall.  *Sirius, where did you go I've been looking--* She cut herself off as she noticed the two other girls talking to him. *Oh... Hi! Sorry I didn't see you guys! I'm Jessica Hughes, you can call me Jessie.* She said.

Lidia

She looked at this girl just standing there.."Umm hey...I am lidia Clay."she said to her and then looked around.

I loves YOUz

Billie just stood there for a while and finally "yeah a swim seems fun and I was just going to do homework so I'm free" She said and looked at the girl "Hey I'm Billie" she said and smild at her then looked at Lidia "you okay?" she asked

Lidia

She looked at her and smiled back..."Yeah just a little..freaked out..."she said as she pointed to the guy..."I mean that was out of no where.but I am free to ."she added.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Okay but it was out of nowhere and I didn't catch your name so who are you?" BIllie said and looked at the guy

Lidia

She smiled at her and then laughed witch was werid for her because not many people chould do that and that meant that they chould bee good friends.

I loves YOUz

Billie read Lidia's mind and smiled "I hope we can be good friends too" She said and smiled "Oh and I'm sorry I didn't mean to read your mind it was just there and you didnt say anything so I just wanted to know what was on your mind hehe sorry" She said and smiled