News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..Stressin'.. ((Albus please!))

Started by dobby888, August 13, 2011, 06:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie burst out of the main doors, stalking off onto the Hogwarts grounds. She needed a walk.  Badly.  The warm air felt fantastic on her face, and the breeze rustled her hair ever so slightly.  With her hands stuffed into her pockets, Jessie tried to take some calming breaths.  She needed to relax her angrily stomping feet.  She had been hoping for more of a stroll than a march.

Once Jessie had herself under control, she started to think about what had gone wrong.  She was so stressed lately. Jessie's schoolwork had been getting the best of her, and she was ignoring her friends... a lot.  She had been secluding herself from everyone that was a distraction to her, especially Albus.  If they started talking, Jessie knew she wouldn't get any work done.  So she had taken to doing her homework on her four-poster bed with the curtains drawn.  She had really only intended to do this for a week or so, but it had been almost three, and people were getting upset.

Leah had finally said something about it, and it had pushed Jessie's stress level over the edge.  She just hoped that she didn't have to have a similar conversation with Albus.  She wasn't sure if she could handle it at the time.

Without realizing it, Jessie had been zoning out, staring at her feet absentmindedly as she walked.  Before she had time to notice, Jessie had walked right into someone.  She startled herself so much that she had fallen over.  Her heart was racing from the sudden surprise, and her breathing had sped up too.  When she looked up to see who she had bumped into, her breathing seemed to stop altogether.

((Sorry, I couldn't really think of anything :/))

fudge0604

Suddenly Albus found himself on the ground, with a startled look upon his face. He was staring into a pair of sparkling blue eyes he knew all to well, though the memory of them only brought distress to him now. The startled expression he wore quickly turned into a disapproving frown, and as he got up, he fished his wand out of his robes, muttering "Scourgify." to cleanse his dirty robes. He composed his face into a stern look, and gazed over at Jessie. However, his stern expression soon turned into one mixed with love, anger and despair; his throat constricted and a weight seemed to be placed in his stomach.

Taking a step forward, his feet felt heavier than ever. He wanted to embrace Jessie, yet he also felt compelled to just walk away. "Why..." Albus started off, his voice only a faint croak. He folded his arms and continued in a whisper, "Why have you been avoiding me these past weeks?" Albus's voice gained power, and he soon exploded,  "I haven't spoken one word with you for weeks! Am I nothing to you? Just a flirt, just a toy you decided to throw away when you got bored?" Albus took a quick step back. "I thought I meant more to you."

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

As Albus' eyes stared back into her own, Jessie was lost for words.  He seemed so angry, but sad at the same time... So many emotions flashed through his beautiful brown eyes, Jessie had a hard time trying to track them. He took a step towards her, and she swayed on her feet. She wanted to run to him so badly, but she couldn't manage to make her feet take a single step.

"Why... Why have you been avoiding me these past weeks?"

Hearing Albus' voice, sounding so hurt, Jessie's feet finally gained momentum.  She took a step or two in his direction, but then he exploded. She stepped backward frantically, tripping over her clumsy feet. Tears began to stream silently down her face.  Everything that she had kept pent up for the past few weeks poured out, as though it had been waiting to escape and this was it's only chance.

"I... I..." Jessie stumbled for words, her throat tight.  "How can you say that? You know that you mean the world to me! These past weeks... they've been the longest of all the time that I've been at Hogwarts."  Jessie stopped to take a breath.  Her voice was so soft, she wasn't sure if Albus could actually hear her. 

"I need you in my life, Albus.  I can't stay sane without you."  Her throat finally clenched too tight to continue speaking.  Jessie looked up at him from her spot on the ground.  Her bright blue eyes stuck out more than usual against her red, tear stained cheeks. She looked and felt like a total mess, but none of that mattered.  If she lost Albus now, her entire life would be a mess.