News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

no i won't(Invite only please)

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 2, 2007, 01:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Draco dropped his jaw slightly as Kiara said this, as if he shocked she hadnt told him anything. "Wh....you must be joking," he said, sounding rather shocked. "Give..me..information," he added, slowly, as he took a step closer to Kiara.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara took yet another long inhale of breath, letting this one out just as slowly as the other.  Her head hurt so bad right now that she was surprised it hadn't yet exploded, spewing brains and such all over everyone around the two of them.

"Give me this, I want that, give me give me give me."  She hissed.  "You're pathetic Draco Malfoy, you sound like a spoiled little brat..." She paused and tilted her head to one side for a moment.  "Oh, ya... you ARE a spoiled brat."  She finished.  "No, it is not any of your business and I refuse to discuss this any further, in the presence of these others."  She then added, waving her hand about as she spoke.

draco294

"Then make them go away," Draco said loudly, as his anger began to rise even more than it had already. "I want...need this information." He paused. "...I have the slightest feeling it concerns me in some way." He finished, now speaking in a low whisper.

Kiara Johnson

That was when it started; her anger outweighed her pain in every sense of the words.  She growled and turned to gaze coolly at Draco.  "If you were smart, you'd simply leave this one alone as I have asked, Draco."  She sneered.  "It is NONE of your Business."  She growled.

The room grew chill, as chill as if they had been suddenly plunged into the South Pole, breath could be seen as they all breathe din and out and frost began to form on any surface that had any amount of moisture.  Everyone around stood perfectly still, not daring to move, not knowing rather it was safe to do so.  Kiara sat back down and crossed her arms over her chest and stared at nothing.  Her head was pounding still, but she was ignoring it now, her eyes were glowing with an iridescence that was chill to look upon.  Finally, several of the students began to move as if animated puppets, their limbs moving reluctantly, stiff, towards the porthole and they were gone.  The remainder of the students seemed to understand her point and quickly, as if trying to escape from death itself, they dashed out of the common room.

"Go away."  She told him. She didn't want to be in his presence any longer.  She wanted to be alone, and she knew even to go upstairs, he'd probably follow her anyway.  He was the only living person in this castle that she could not touch, the only one who she could not make leave her alone, and right now, the only one she wanted to leave her sight.  This did nothing to save her growing anger.

draco294

"I can tell! I can tell by..by the look in your eyes! It involves me!," Draco shouted, coming closer to where Kiara now sat. "Therefore, it is very much my business and you owe it to me to tell me." He then glanced around to see they were, indeed, alone in the common room. "And, look, we're alone. What a perfect time for you to tell me." He stepped closer to her once more. "Now, tell me!!" he added, angrily.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara had closed her eyes again as the last of the students left in their hurried pace to get out of her sight.  The room remained frosty though, as she didn't see any reason to let it be otherwise, she felt frosty, and so, the room would be as such.

"First off Draco.."  SHE started in an almost defeated tone.  "I owe you nothing, that is.."  She went one. "N O T H I N G."  She spelled it out for him.  "Second of all, you will gain once more, nothing by yelling at me."  She continued.  "And thirdly, what in the He** makes you think I would tell you anything in the first place?"  She finished; her eyes still closed as she lay fully back on the couch now, her face paling even more as she became more worn.  She 'd have to take a rest soon, or end up in the hospital wing from exhaustion but she knew he wasn't going to let her rest; he would keep goading her until she gave in, as he always did.

draco294

Draco stood still and silent for a moment, as if finally ready to back down. But then the silence was broken as he began groaping and shouting once more. "Tell me!" he screamed, as his pale face was beginning to become red with anger. He pulled his wand out if his pocket and pointed it towards Kiara, as if ready to curse her at any moment.

Kiara Johnson

The silence was nice, something that she was happy for, though she knew it wouldn't last, it never did.  When he pulled his wand out, she raised a brow at him and looked from the tip of his wand to his gray eyes then back down to the tip if his wand again.

"And just what do you plan on doing with that little toy Draco??"  She asked without a note of concern in her voice, her aura becoming thick and dark immediately.  "You know, if you want to curse me, you need to do it without my knowledge, otherwise, you won't get through."  She stated calmly as he was still pointing his pathetic wand at her.

She never once raised her voice, never even seemed to care that he was trying to curse her in some silly way to get information from her.  "You know Draco, even if you could get through my defenses now, what makes you think that anything you could do to me, would be any worse that what my father has done and HE still doesn't get what he wants, nine times out of ten."  She related and then laid her back on the couch again and closed her eyes. 

"Go away."

draco294

"No! I wont go away! Not until you tell me...everything," Draco said, with more force in his voice than before as he thrust his wand even closer to her. "I'm not afraid. I-I'll curse you!" he added, now speaking in a unsure, and frightened tone of voice.

Kiara Johnson

Certainly, Kiara could not openly harm Draco and she knew that, but she could protect herself, and if he got hurt whilst she was doing just that, then that was just too bad and she also knew that.  She had, however, no desire to use any more of her energy in protection or otherwise.

The room temperature began to settle back to its normal state, their breath no longer could be seen and the thick Aura that surrounded Kiara when he'd first drawn his wand began to fluctuate and then simply dissolved.

"Go ahead Draco, Curse away, I am certain an extended stay in the hospital would keep you away from me and I could rest."  She stated, leveling her eyes to his in a very matter-of-fact gaze. "Then I guess you'd just have to wait even longer to gain what you seek."  She continued and then closed her eyes again.

"Go away."  She stated, waving at him as though he were a fly pestering her.

draco294

"Ugh! Why wont you tell me?!?" Draco shouted angrily, as he finally began to lower his wand. He then walked over to a nearby couch and began to lounge upon it. "I mean, I deserve to know!" he added, once he was comfortable.