News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie swam down and in a few seconds was right beside Jessie and was looking at the shell *Its beautiful* Billie sent to her and started to pick it up
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

The shell skittered away and Jessie laughed and swam after it.  It was a fast little devvil, and always kept far enough ahead of her that she couldn't grab it.

I loves YOUz

With one swift movement the shell was in Billies hand and she was looking inside of it

dobby888

Jessie dug around in the sand, still believing that the shell was there ~Billie I think it must have-- oh... you grabbed it right...~ Jessie thought swimming over to look inside the shell with Billie. ~What do you think it is?~

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled and sawa a small crab in the shell. *It's so cute look* Billie said handing the shell to Jessie.

dobby888

Jessie took the shell and looked in it. *AWWW! It's adorable!!!* Jessie said. *Do you want to set it on the ground and let it run, and see were it takes us?* She asked Billie.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Yeah lets follow it" Billie said happily

dobby888

Jessie set the shell on the ground, and it immediately began to run away.  Jessie swam after it as fast as she could, which seemed to be about as fast as the crab could go.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed and swam slowly so she could watch the crab.

dobby888

As Jessie got into the rhythm of swimming, she slowed down and relaxed.  The crab seemed to have forgotten that they were there, and it had slowed down too.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the crab as it slowed down.

dobby888

Jessie was watching the crab so intently that she almost ran into a huge rock thing.  The crab scurried into a hole in the rock and Jessie said to Billie, *Should we follow?*

I loves YOUz

"Well I dont know you want to?" she asked looking at teh hole.

dobby888

Jessie shrugged and stuck her wand into the hole, lighting it up.  She looked in.  *It's a pretty big space... let's try it!* Jessie said, starting to wriggle through the tiny space.

I loves YOUz

Billie followed Jessie through the hole and looked around. "Wow its a lot bigger then it looked" she said