News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at her "wow I'm sorry" she said and looked at her
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lidia

She looked at her and laughed.."Oh it is ok I didn't like her anywayss."she said then laughed.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "one of my old friends tried to attack me but he couldn't catch me plus I punched him in the nose and he backed off. He was bittin when he was younger and after that I'm the only person he talked to besides his sister she was one of my bestfriends" Billie said and smiled

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was walking to the library when he heard a girls voice and smiled as he stopped and listened to her for a while then walked behind her and softy poked her sides "hey you" He said and waited for her to turn around -your talking about me- he sent to her and smiled

Lidia

"Yeah well I mean I kinda like to be a werewolf but at times I don't."she said to her..."I mean i will go off in my one week cycle and then get back and I will have new scars."she said to her.."See.."she said as she lifted up her shirt a little and showed her one that went all the way around..

"I Have no clue how I got it."she said to her and then sat down.

KeKe p

Keke was just out walking when she saw her cuzz..
"Hey lidia."she said as she went up to her..."What have up been up to little cuzz."she said to her and then pulled out a water for her.."Here is a water.."she said to her.she knew that just this moring she got back from her cycle.

Lidia

She looked up..."Hey KeKe.."she said to her and then took out the bottle of water and took a sip.."Thanks..and you should see the scar I got this time it is wicked."she said to her and smiled.

I loves YOUz

Billie turned to see who had poked her and she screamed as she saw Aaron and hugged him "I didn't know you went here so hows Casey and her tag-a-long Dylan" Billie asked as she finally let go of him

Lidia

She looked at Bille...~Ohh who is this??~she asked her and smiled..

"I pushed Black out the window!"she said and she put her hand in the air and pointed to him just lying there on the ground..."i don't think hes died."she said to them and laughed.

I loves YOUz

Billie was surprised -It's Aaron whos that with the water- she sent her then looked out the window again and remembered the guy who fell "Maybe we should go check on him hey Aaron I'll talk to you later come on Lidia" Billie said smiling and walking towards the door

Lidia

~Oh this is KeKe she is my cusin and who is this Aaron??~she said with a smile...

"Ehh..."she said to them...

"Okay lets go I guess...I don't think he's dead...I hope so..hey it isn't my fault I let my bad side take over."she said to her..

I loves YOUz

-Aaron is like my big brother- she sent her and also gave her a dont touch him look then smiled "What do you mean you hope hes dead Sarah would be upset and people would be mad at you" Billie said getting spastic as she got closer to the door then bit her tongue and the warm blood running down her thoat made her calm down

Lidia

She looked at her..."You really need blood don't you you are going all crazzy.."she said to her..
"And I said I hope he isn't dead...and Sarah I thought he was with Kilynn."she said to her..
"That pimp."she said to her "Sorry."she said to her and laughed...

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at her it had been weeks since she had someone other then herselfs blood and with Aaron her she could easily use him he had the sweetest blood she ever had besides her best friends "No I'm just scared for Sirius" Billie said as they walked down the stairs and walked towards where Sirius was laying

Lidia

"You have had Aarons blood!!!!!"she said to her"Sorry I read your mind."she said to her.