News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not knowing what to do

Started by Lidia, April 3, 2008, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie gave the crab an evil look then looked at Jessie. "Yeah I'm fine.. it just hurt a little" Billie said.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

"Good, because I don't think the mermaids have medical kits..." She said.  Then on second thought she said to the water, "No offense."

I loves YOUz

"Then I guess its a good thing it didn't hurt me that bad" Billied said.

dobby888

"Yeah..." Jessie said, relieved.

I loves YOUz

"But that little thing sure can pinch hard.. I'm surprised it didn't draw blood" She said

dobby888

"Yeah... well maybe it did, but the water got rid of it too fast, so we didn't see it"  She shrugged.  "I don't know just a theory."  Jessie thought of other possibilities, but the most obvious was that it simply just didn't draw blood.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed. "I bet it just didn't get deep enough to make it bleed" She said

dobby888

Jessie nodded, no real train of thought entering her head.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked around and realized the crab had disappeared.
*Well I guess our fun is over* She said to Jessie as she started looking around the cave. For the first time she noticed that the walls were completely covered in a type of vine that seemed to start moving towards them. As she realized this she noticed that they had been in the water for over 45 minutes. As the vine got close to Billie's flipper she noticed that is was radiating heat and had started to glow.
*Jessie its time to go* she thought as she looked at her friend who seemed to be abnormally quiet and still. Billie looked around frantically and realized the vine had gotten itself wrapped up around Jessie left foot. Turning and grabbing a sharp rock she went to cutting the vine off her friends foot, as she cut she stopped and watched a blood like substance seeping from the vine, she cut the rest of it and heard an a shrieking noise and the vines started rushing towards them. *Oh S**t* she thought, she grabbed her friends wrist and swam as fast she could, within 2 minutes she was carrying Jessie up onto the beach as she looked behind her and saw the vines inching up the beach slowly. Billie then picked up Jessie who was still frozen and ran straight towards the castle.
As she was running she passed her friends and just kept going until she reached the hospital wing and laid Jessie down and ran off to get help.