News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

before stage left RP

Started by ronweazley122, April 5, 2008, 07:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Ron entered the three broomsticks, gazing around with a grin on his face.  He sat at a table, stretching. It had been a while, but he was glad to be home from wherever the hell he had been. Interestingly enough, he didn't really recall. As though he had just blacked it out. He shrugged it off.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

Sirius sat glumly in the corner of the rusty old tavern looking out a dust filled window. He saw Ron walk in and a smile came to his solemn face. Ron, a friend. Even the site of someone he wasn't close with made him smile. A day like this, seemed to always surprise Sirius.

The most mysterious things could occur.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"Oy!" he yelled, once he had spotted sirius. "C'mon over here, I'm not going to welcome myself back from a vague, odd, mysterious dissappearance."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled and stood, brushing off his lap from the cookie he had just eaten. As crumbs fell to the wooden floor he made his way over to Ron, his tea swirling around in the warm green mug in his hands.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

Ron tipped his head in siruis' direction. "How have you been, rius?...may I call you rius?"

ChoChangHP118

Sirius laughed as he sat down. "Whatever floats your boat Weaser. You don't mind if I call you that do you? Kind of catchy I'd say."

dobby888

Jessie ran into the tavern.She saw Sirius and Ron and ran over to them.  *Sirius Black why didn't you tell me that you were meeting Ron here!! I would've come sooner!!* She said giggling then to Ron she said *Hey! Welcome back, where were you??*

((Pretend I know you!!))

fudge0604

Albus was sitting in one of the bar stools next to the bar.
He was slowly drinking a bottle of butterbeer, now half way through it.
He didn't notice when Ron, Sirius and Jessie talked. He was in his own world, thinking about how bored he was right now.
He thouhgt he may have gotten some spring depression, but that was just a wild guess. He just continued to sit on his stool, drinking slowly.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie pulled a chair up to the table, and turned it backwards before sitting down on it.  She was wearing blue converse dark skinny jeans, and a black sweatshirt. *So what've you been up to!* Jessie asked enthusiastically, ordering a round of butterbeers.

ChoChangHP118

"Um..." Sirius said surprisingly as Jessie sat down. "Nothing really just catching up with Ron." He held up his hand as a butterbeer was passed his way. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass thanks though."

dobby888

Jessie sipped at her butterbeer.  *That's fun... How about you Ron! What have you been up to?* She asked smiling.

ronweazley122

"ummm...just got backk....ha." he took a half hearted sip of the butter bear.

dobby888

Jessie nodded awkwardly.  She wasn't feeling the love.