News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not a .devil. or a .god.

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 7, 2008, 11:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

A group of men sat outside of the bar, slightly too drunk to be able to get anything more from the bar. They sat on a bench, watching the people walk by. Now and then, they would call out to the people passing by with slight malice. Suddenly they saw what they thought would be a good time.

A young woman, holding the hand of what they thought had to be her little brother, walking along the trail. She was young, pretty, and obvious prey. She had no apparent way to protect herself, except maybe her wand. But they wouldn't worry about that, she'd have no time to draw it if they had their way. The slowly pulled themselves up and followed her and the child, their leering smiles bright on their faces.

Unfortunately for them, once they caught up with her, she had been aware of their eyes for sometime. And when they grabbed her shoulders, she had been prepared for that as well. She smiled when they turned her around, smiled at their half glazed eyes, and smiled at their slightly worn out bodies.
"Evening, gentlemen." Ginny said,her voice low and sultry. She smiled, and gently let Cody's hand slip from her own so both of her's were free. One of the drunks grabbed her forearms and chuckled lowly.

"`At's `ight, `il misseh," He slurred, "Ya know ewws in chargh `ere." His buddies laughed with him, and he tightened his grip, before suddenly he froze in terror. He was looking into her eyes, and then he screamed, high pitched and annoyingly. He screamed bloody murder, and trid to let go of her arms, but couldn't. He was held there by something. He screamed again, his words were no longer slurred. He was sober suddenly, "NO! NO! IT'S NOT REAL! MAKE IT GO AWAY! MOMMY! DADDY! SOMEBODY!"

Then he dropped, his eyes rolling back in his head. His body twitched, then was still. His friends' eyes widened, and they looked at one another, then at Ginny. They shuddered, her beauty now horrifying them. Chilling them to the bone. They turned to go, but were stopped when they saw the boy who had been holding her hand. Cody grinned wickedly.

"Ciao signori," The child whispered, his Italian almost perfect. The men went white as sheets and sped out of there as quick as they're legs would carry them. As they went, they heard a chilling laugh behind them, the child's sweet giggled warped by the stone building and echoed to sound like something a devil would emit. Or a god. They weren't sure.

Cody looked at Ginny, still giggling slightly, "Erano in modo da spaventato." They were so scared.

Ginny gave him a sigh and shook her head, "Yes, they were." She leaned over and poked the man at her feet. Cody looked on with intrest.

"Volontà è giusto?" Cody asked if the man would be ok. Ginny nodded, then looked up sharply.

"You were English born and bred, love. For my sake and sanity, please speak English to me. I can hardly understand Italian." Cody grinned, and nodded, but doubted he would speak English for a bit. He liked Italian. And French, and just about most Roman languages.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah had saw all this happen from her outside her shop she had just walked out to go get some food. She was not sure what to think she had never seen this side really of either Ginny or Cody. She decided not to be mean thought and walk over to them. Sarah put on a smile and walked over to them not showing that she knew.

"So how your days been. I mean was just getting of to eat and happen to look up and see both of you standing here." She was not sure what else to say.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

-Don't try to pretend, child. I know what you've seen.- Ginny's telepathy was strong, but soft in Sarah's mind, -Just say nothing to Cody.-
Outwardly, she smiled at Sarah, "Evening, Sarah."

Cody grinned, and once again, spoke in Italian, "Buona sera." Good evening.

Ginny shot him a slightly annoyed look, "Ignore him. He's on this language kick. I can't understand most of what he says lately. His dad can though, and I sometimes think they are conspiring against me."

Cody looked horrified, "No, Mom! Not at all!" He said, suddenly speaking English. He didn't want her to be afraid of that.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah shook her head to Ginny and put on a smiled. She was not sure what else to do. She then laughed.

"It okay I was just going to ignore what the little booger said since I did not know what it ment." Sarah was trying to make it like normal.

"So what were you two doing in the lovely town tonight. I mean I live here but what your excuse." She loved drilling them to get answers.

"You never know. I mean I swear my quiddich team had their own language on how they were going to over throw me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver isn't home, and the house felt kinda big with just the two of us. So we decided on getting dinner here in town." Ginny explained, smiling at Sarah lightly. She wrapped her arms around herself, comforting herself. She hated it when Xaver was off somewhere.

Cody grinned at Sarah, "Then those mean old guys were thinking bad things about Momma. So we scared them!" He giggled.

Ginny sighed, "Yes, angel. We did, but we didn't hurt them..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that. "Oh really I mean i was wondering why they were running when I walked out my door."

Sarah knew she should not go into knowing it all. "So how about we all go out to eat some where. I mean I'm getting hungry."

Ginny Weasly

"Sure." Ginny nodded, smiling, "The Three Broomsticks good for you?"

There was at least two other places in Hogsmead to get food, but Ginny had always liked the Three Broomsticks. It was full of the kind of people she'd grown up with, the kind of people she'd grown to love.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them. "Well that fine with me. I mean I just hungry so anything is fine with me."

Sarah was hungry so she did not care where she ate. She was going to follow them.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled and clasped Cody's small hand in her own soft one. She led the two of them down the street, half listening to Cody as he babbled to Sarah.

"Miss Sara, how are the animals? Are they lonely? Can I come see them someday soon? I like the rabbits, they are so soft! The kitties are cute too." He talked on and on, giving Sarah no time to speak, let alone reply.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that.

"Calm down. They are doing okay. I mean they do miss haveing someone other then me to play with but they are sort of okay." Sarah then sat down with them.

"Yes you can come over when ever you get a chance and your mom will let you. I mean hate to tell you. I still not taking care of one that you own like I siad I would. I mean you never picked one and named it."

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled, "I know, Miss Sarah. I will next time." He looked up at Ginny, watching the way the shadows flitted across her face. He adored his dad, worshiped him. But he would do absolutely anything for Ginny (or so he told himself). She had been the only person in his life for most of it and he was attached to her greatly.

Ginny didn't see him watching her, didn't notice much but the people they passed. The road was unnaturally empty tonight.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius sat alone in the Three Broomsticks peering out the old window with relaxed ease. He drank his tea with lemon quietly, not aware of his surroundings. He had seen the three walk in, but wasn't sure how they would all react to him there. He decided to stay away for the moment, willing to talk to them if they wished, but for now he felt safer at a distance.

He Sipped his tea and closed his eyes for a moment before wiping his mouth, placing his elbows on the dark wooden counter, he placed his face in his hands and swallowed. Not thinking of anything in particular.

Just letting his mind wander.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took them to a table near the back, passing through the crowd with ease. They parted to give them room, and a few greeted Ginny kindly. She smiled, but kept moving, not stopping, and hardly replying except for a kind hello. She finally sat down, placing Cody next to her and ordered a butterbeer for her, and a milk for Cody.

"Dad lets me have butterbeer!" Cody protested.

Ginny raised an eyebrow, "And do I look like your dad?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at that. "Well maybe when you get mad you do with out the wings."

Sarah then ordered a pumkin juice. She was trying to to drink butter beer since she knew how she was with them.

dobby888

Jessie sat in a booth, sipping a lemonade.  She saw Ginny, Cody, and Sarah walk in.  She had seen everything that had happened outside, but had thought it was funny.  She thought to all of them, ~Hey!~ It was a simple greeting, allowing them to either just say hello or whatever more they wanted to.