News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any body read the books..twilight, new moon, so on??

Started by Megan., May 22, 2008, 10:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

ChoChangHP118

I had no idea there was a movie coming out!
Looking up now!
I read the whole Twilight book on Friday. Tonight I'm starting on New Moon I believe it is? Not sure. Whatever comes next anyway.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

KeKe p

harrypotterfan:)

Yeah New Moon....in my opinion I really don't like New Moon that much because Edward is gone for most of the book....=[
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

KeKe p

ChoChangHP118

Ah!
Please do not talk of what happens for the eyes that have not read them yet!
(Myself included)

I'm going to go start reading now...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

I like the first one best because I dont know why but i love it!!

ChoChangHP118

http://shameless.forumotion.com/

I just registered. I'm NewMoon118
Come join it with me guys. Its a forum about the series. One thing though, it isn't role playing. No matter I'll still be getting on the chat rooms and such.

I loves YOUz

Yeah I have seen the trailer....kind of reminds me of a horror movie with its suspense....LOL....

sorry Sirius=P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

KeKe p

YEAH IT GOING TO BE AWOSME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for it.....my friends were complaining about Robert Pattinson being Edward but personally I don't like Kristen Stewart as Bella...but I think I should just deal with it....

I loves YOUz

She doesn't have the bella look that i pictured

I know but it doesn't matter now....they are already doing the movie......and I really like Alice's character