News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any body read the books..twilight, new moon, so on??

Started by Megan., May 22, 2008, 10:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

yea and she fits the character much better Kristen as Bella

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: I loves YOUz on May 28, 2008, 06:52:44 AM
She doesn't have the bella look that i pictured
'

You guys totally took the words out out of my head. Geez you're all a bunch of Edward's! Ha ha but ya I thought differently of her. I am glad that James if being played by Cam Gigandent. I watch the O.C. so seeing him is cool. Also, Renee is played by Sarah Clarke whom I recognize from 24. Also a show I love.

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on May 27, 2008, 08:59:36 AM

sorry Sirius=P
Sorry? For what?

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

I pictured Renee a little cubby I mean not big but not as small as Sarah Clarke but she fits! and Cam Gigandent works perfectly for James pratically what I pictures

sorry for what...gosh I totally forgot...sorry...:P

lol yeah I agree....this is hilarious now I think about it....we're talking about another book series(("Twilight" series)) instead of Harry Potter....lol
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

I think you were sorry for talking about what happens in the book and she hadn't got there yet...

Well the thing dones say OTHER boook and movies

lol....sorry...oh yeah....thanks for reminding me

Megan.

I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Megan.....you have to write something you know.....:P

ChoChangHP118

Thanks for apologizing =]. Any who I'm on like chapter nine of New Moon. Its getting better, it was very depressing at first though. I cried in the beginning.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Megan.

I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

I loves YOUz

there werent enough words to describe how she felt...

LOL why no words??