News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

??????

Started by ChoChangHP118, March 6, 2007, 05:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

This is probably going to sound a little mean......but isn't this a harry potter website.......not an "ANY MOVIE YOU WANT" website!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

poetesse

I agree...but sometimes people want to talk about other things besides Harry Potter, even if they are on a Harry Potter site. Sometimes it's nice to talk about something different for a change with people that you have something in common. You might find that you have a lot more in common than Harry Potter!  :)

Hillary

Em

Not to mention, there's really only so much you can say about Harry Potter until another book or movie comes out...

ChoChangHP118

i guess that kind of right!

thx!!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kiara Johnson

Indeed, I LOVE HP though I write about many different things other then HP and tha tis why I post stories NOT related to HP as well in here, I like to see what peeps think about my writing, I love to write it is waht I do and so, just as with the stories, I like to talk about other things with peeps than HP, this is a good thing to post here, I am making another thread now, so...

Huggles to you all, and don't forget to read the new stuffs I have posted in the Fic dept.

~K~

harrypotterfan:)

hey kiara is it ok i'm going to meet this author and i might give in your writing and tell her this piece of writing is by you ;D since your writing is so good ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

any piece you want to give me in the fan fiction section(the beginning, knight in shining armor, or kaen)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kiara Johnson

Have you read 'The Dragon as of yet?  If not, try reading that one and see what you thnk... I would allow either that one or perhaps 'Knight in Shining armor' lol, I have those ones copywrited so ya lol

Huggles
~K~

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3564.0

where do you find dragon as of yet?

Kiara Johnson

thanks I read it and it's so good  ;D another great piece Kiara ;) ;D