News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sticks a n d stones

Started by Xaver, June 2, 2008, 03:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked up, answering before Ginny could, "Mom got a job at her old school. So's we had money in case you were gone even longer."

Ginny nodded, confirming what he said, "I still have a lot of money in the bank, but I figured a part time job wouldn't hurt expenses." She shrugged slightly, irked a bit. It wasn't that she didn't like work. But she hadn't wanted to leave Cody to do so.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

(( Can you please continue RPing? This was really fun to read! ya think I can join somewhere?))

Post Potter depression.

Xaver

Xaver fought it, but he couldn't contain the wince.
"We're going to have to figure out the finances to where if I disappear, you're in charge of everything," he said, tones oddly dull.

Marriage would solve everything, in a way.
Ginny would be forever linked to Xaver's assets, and her and Cody to the treasury of his lineage - and more, of course.

Though, Xaver had put off pushing for the date.
He didn't truly know why.
He and Ginny were old enough. Surely ready, enough..
Was it that he was scared?

Certainly not of their relationship... But of all the elements that threatened it...

Xaver sighed, and shrugged, raking his fingers over the short buzz of his hair.
Finances could definately wait.
He ran his tongue over the gash through his bottom lip, absently, and he sighed.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"I suppose so." Ginny muttered, shrugging one shoulder as she reached for Cody's hand. She glanced up at Xaver, then looked back down at their son.

"Come on, angel...and you two you feather stranger. Let's go eat, for once, I'm almost as hungry as you two." She smiled, faintly. Not too sure with herself. Her confidence had taken a nose dive lately, it seemed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Dinner.
Right.

"One thing, first.."
Xaver stepped around Cody, to directly before Ginny, more or less toe to toe, a hand entangling itself in her hair even as his head bowed over hers, his mouth hovering, just barely from contact. He met the fiery orbs of her eyes then closed the distance between them.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's hand dropped Cody's, and she took half a step back with surprise. But then she stepped forward again, putting her arms around Xaver's neck and holding onto him tightly.
She'd missed him.
A lot.

Then she really did pull away, taking her arms from him, and using one hand to untangle his hand from her hair. She was smiling, shyly, but this time for a different reason. The awkwardness of the whole situation was disappearing.

Cody smiled, then rolled his eyes and sighed, "Coommme ooonnn. I'm hungry!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

(( Looks like my orders has been obeyed.   ;D It's really fun to read it!))

Post Potter depression.

Xaver

When the kiss finally broke, Xaver was not unaware of the quickening of his heart, or the slowing of his thoughts to the slight mush his brain had turned into. He grinned at her, and at Cody's exclamation, the warmth of the expression breaking the sharp, dark lines that not only the harsh cut of his hair enhanced.

"I'm, as well, starved.."

Xaver's gaze never left Ginny, more to his words than their simple meaning.

Knowing she missed him..
It had brought back a sort of liveliness in him that had, initially seemed to be faded..

His eyes fell to Cody, and he smiled.
"Home?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Yes!" Cody nodded, "Or anywhere! I'm hungry." He repeated, reaching up to grab his mom's hand, then his fathers. He looked to Ginny expectingly, knowing she would transport them easily.

Ginny shook her head, still smiling. "What a spoiled brat you are..." She murmured affectionately, before doing as he wished and transporting them the hell outta there.

Then they were in their kitchen, all three of them. Ginny's hand fell away from Cody's as she turned, beginning the making of a dinner she had thought about all day. Add that was before Xaver had come back. Her hand casually went to her pocket, touching the tiny lump that was Kylie's necklace before she shook her head.
What was up with that.

Cody smiled, "Need any help, Mom? I can chop carrots..." He wanted carrots, for some reason.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver inhaled sharply when they arrived at the house, taking a moment, as Ginny and Cody ran off into the kitchen, to look around. His gaze flickered over the livingroom, and the familiar knicknacks and furniture. The hallway to the bedrooms. The kitchen..

He sat, slowly, on an arm of the couch, hands planted on his knees, his dark gaze following them.
Darkness, he was a young man, and he felt old...

"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Set about chopping more than carrots, angel." Ginny instructed. She was only half paying attention. Her head felt like it was swimming with all the events of today. Xaver's return, followed by the 'gift' from the cats. Kylie's necklace...
Ginny remembered first seeing the matching necklaces. In fact, she still had Xaver's own.

She had a thought, then. The orbs showed the emotions of the owners. In this case, Kylie's. She stopped, pulling the necklace from her pocket and inspecting it carefully.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

The orb burned.

Beneath the solid gold plated claw, the oddly textured, oval orb burned a deep, desperate shade of blue, mixed with uneven shades of maroon.
Life.
Life, swirling in emotional color, about the tiny down, black satin feather in the center of the watery complex.

Xaver had turned away before Ginny had begun to reach for her pocket, stealing soundlessly across the front room floor, and out the sliding glass door into the backyard, slowly kicking off his shoes and socks, and stepping onto the plateau of lush, deep green grasses, closing his eyes against the cool, prickly feel of the plantlife beneath his bare feet. Curling his toes into the earth, he sighed, fighting to release the tensions in his chest.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny starred at the orb, then shook the necklace in er hand, as if it were a broken raido recieving the wrong signal. When it continued to show the colors, she screwed up her face in confusion.

Things were so...
strange.

Cody looked up from chopping vegetables, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing..." Ginny said, glancing at him, but looking quickly back to the necklace. She smiled at Cody, "Finish chopping those up for me, sweet, and then go ahead and play in your room for a bit. I'll call you when dinner is ready, ok?"

Cody nodded, still not going back to his task.

Ginny smiled at him again, and then went to the living room, looking for Xaver. She looked out the door, to the backyard and saw him. She hesitated, not sure if she wanted to bother him about this.
He'd just gotten home.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

There truly was, in Xaver's opinion, nothing like home. Nothing good enough.

As he curled the cool, lush strands of grass between his toes, he sighed, breathing in deeply the thick aroma of the backyard, and he smiled, slightly, to himself.
He'd forgotten what grass smelled like, freshly cut. Forgotten what it felt like, damp and tickling the underside of his feet.

He felt her looking at him. Could sense her gaze, trailing over him - though at first he made no move to respond.
Finally, he turned his head, very slightly, and the moody, dark oceans of his eyes flickered up, and met her fiery orbs.

"Yes?"

He barely whispered where he stood, but his words gently grazed her senses as if he was standing right before her, leaning into her, his lips brushing the soft lobe of her ear..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed as he spoke to her. She had been contemplating leaving him alone, not bothering him. Now she had no choice.

She slowly walked through the door, out onto the grass and stood in front of him.
"Kylie's necklace." She said, softly, "It has colors."

Her eyes met his, worry and confusion shown on her face.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret