News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sticks a n d stones

Started by Xaver, June 2, 2008, 03:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Then she had gorgeous eyes, love." Ginny said, her smile returning as he poked her nose.

"Cody has your eyes, you know." She said thoughtfully, "And your hair, and well..just about everything about you." She chuckled.
"He tells people that your genes overrode mine. Though I was alway surprised that he didn't have red hair."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"It was merely luck."
He winked at her.
"Chance, probability.. I mean, your red hair was obviously as dominant throughout your family as my mother's eyes were with my siblings.."

There was no telling, if they had another child, what the baby would look like.
Odds were for the child that it would be good looking, though the dominant features had a wide variety of probabilities to put one's thumb down on any which ones..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"True. That's why it surprised me when he grew black hair." She laughed softly, "Not hat I minded. He's always looked just like you. An almost exact replica."

She shook her head, "He's just as smart as I imagine you were as a child." She paused, a grin breaking out, "Whatever happened there?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"He nearly stopped my heart, when I first saw him."
Xaver glanced down at her.
"You really have no idea. His looks... It was a shocker, for certain."
  One of the best, in his entire life. If not the.
Xaver truly loved his son, with every fiber of his being.

He chuckled, softly, though within the deep blue depths of his gaze, there was an ancient sadness, barely recognizable through years of wear and cover.
"I didn't have time to be a child, my love."
His smile was an empty one.

"I spent years mourning the fact - but I relish in the fact that our child has the past and desires for a future I would, and could never have or fortell."
Xaver nodded, and a bit of warmth returned to the ice sheets that were his blue orbs.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, leaning over and planting a kiss in the middle of his forehead. Then she placed hers against his and looked in his eyes.
"You're almost like a big feathery kid, love." She teased gently.

She took a breath, "His innocence is astounding. He knows and comprehends that their is evil in this world, but hasn't really seen any of it....I hope to keep it that way..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret