News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

More Than Just a Social Scene

Started by Alexis, June 3, 2008, 10:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

(Anyone can join)
Alexis woke up late at night.  As usual she didn't sleep.  She barely ever slept.  She put on her converses and walked out of her room, even though she was just in her pajamas.  She grabbed a paper, pencil, and her guitar and made her way through the door.  She slowly walked out into the forst and found a bench to sit on.  Right now, she preferred to be alone, but only for a little while.  Alexis began to play her guitar quietly and stopped every once in awhile to write notes.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

harrypotterfan:)

Alex was walking along the shore thinking to himself when he heard a playing guitar. He looked around and didn't see anyone. The guitar playing stopped. He kept on walking but heard it again. He ran up and in the distance heard the guitar playing again. The noise was coming from the forest. Then he saw Lexi sitting on the bench.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Alexis

Alexis looked up and saw Alex.  "Hey"  she said as she began to play a little quieter, she didn't want to be to loud.  "What are you doing up so late?"

"I'm thinking the same reason you're out here except without my guitar," He pointed to the guitar. "You play the guitar...you never told me."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Alexis

"Yeah, I do.  I didn't know you played either"  Alexis said as she looked at the guitar then back at him.  "Can I hear you play something?" she asked as she stopped playing and pointed the guitar at him.

He smiled and took the guitar. He played the song "New Day."

((hehe I don't play the guitar in real life but my brother does and he loves that piece....))

Alexis

She listened to him play.  "Your pretty good"  she said as she watched him play the guitar.
(Whos it by?  I'll try to hear it)

((=P....go ask my brother....lol))

Alex finished the piece. He jokingly bowed and said,"Thank you. No please don't flatter me," He flashed a smile. "Let's hear you play now." He handed her back the guitar.

Alexis

(lol okay *looks for her brother*  :P)

"Okay.."  Alexis said, she took the guitar.  She didn't know what she wanted to play, she wasn't used to playing her guitar in front of people because she didn't that often.  Alexis decided to play the song Broken by Seether.  She started to play.