News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little talk

Started by I loves YOUz, June 11, 2008, 07:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

(My first try please dont laugh.)

A few days before-

Billie was home for summer break.
*knock knock* Billie ran to answer the door. "I'll get it" she said, and ran to the door and opened it. "Hello" Billie said before she saw who it was. When she did her jaw dropped. "Oh Jewel I'm so sorry please forgive me" Dylan said grabbing her sister and hugging her while she cried. "Oh course I forgive Dylan" She said crying as she hugged her sister. Please I didn't mean anything I ever said to you, It was Lila and MeMe they made me and if I didn't do it they would kill you" Dylan said as she held her sister tightly. "Its okay Dylan thank you for making my life hell" Billie said and laughed. "I'm sorry for that" Dylan said "But I was doing it to protect you" Dylan said. "I know" Billie said. As soon as Billie said that Dylan hugged her tightly "I love you and I always have" she said and was gone. Billie looked around and smiled to herself. Billie went to bed that night and left for Hogwarts the next morning.

Billie tossed and turned as she screamed and cried during the night. "Please don't be your not dead your just faking it come on, please don't be dead not there not now" she said over and over again. As she cried she felt someone near her.

Billie woke up with a little first year at the edge of her bed. With a worried look on her face  "Um what are you doing here, did I wake you is everything okay?" she asked the little girl. "I'm sorry miss" the little girl said "But I have a note for you" the first year said handing the note to Billie. Billie took it and read it to herself.

Billie,
How are you doing?
Have you heard from anyone I hope not.
If so then we need to talk very soon, if not then we still need to talk.
I'm in Hogsmead and we need to talk.
As soon as you get this note meet me in The Three Broomsticks.
Love always,
     Kaylee

"Thank you" Billie said handing the kid some candy and the kid ran out the door "Thanks Miss". Billie got stood up and put on her favorite black mini skirt, and her lime green and pink top. She grabbed her knee high converse, and tied them all the way up. Billie looked at the note and noticed the dried tears. *I wonder whats wrong I hope everything is okay* she thought to hereself, and ran out of the commonroom. Billie started to run down the stair, and couldn't stand the time it was taking to go down. So she jumped down about sixteen flights, and landed on her feet and ran out of Hogwarts.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

((They make knee-high converse!? :O ))

Very good! The only thing is that in some of your sentences you don't use comma's or forget a puncuation mark. Don't worry. Its not that big of a deal. BUMPA BUMPA BUMPEEEEEEEEEE

I loves YOUz

(yeah they're really way cute)

I'll fix it.. and thanks!

Alexis

Wow, I like it.

Ive seen the knee high converses.  I really want some. but they are 70$ though
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

I know but their really cute.. so worth the money

I loves YOUz

(this is part two I have more to write on it but I have to go..)

Billie slowed down to catch a small breath. Then stopped completely and fell to the ground. "I hope mothers okay" Billie said to herself. As she picked a piece of grass and threw it in the air. "Hmm I wonder if Petes already there?" she asked herself. "Or is just something between mom and myself" she asked herself. Then Billie thought of all the possibilities. Then asked herself some more questions.

After about five minutes Pete ran right by Billie. "Come on Billie hurry up!" he yelled as he stopped and walked back to her and helped her up. "I'm coming" she said, and laughed as she started to run. Pete started to run after her, and soon was waiting at the entrance to Hogsmead. "Nope its between all of us I wonder who else is with mother." Billie thought to herself as she caught up to Pete.

"You now what's going on Pete?" Billie asked as she met up with him, and they walked up the street and turned right. "No I don't but mother sent me a note  and someone died" Pete said sadly. "Do you know who it was?" she asked him. Pete looked at her as he opened the door to The Three Broomsticks, "No she just said there had been a death in the family and she needed to talk to us." Billie looked at Pete sadly "Who was it?" Billie asked him. "I don't know sis" he said, and put his arm around his sister and hugged her. "Its going to be all right Billie" Pete said as he saw his mother.

Billie knocked his arm off of her accidentally when she ran at her mother. "Hello Billie" Kaylee said as she hugged her and cried. Kaylee looked at Pete and opened her arms up to let Pete join. "Momma who was it who died?" Billie asked as she held on to her mother. Pete walked over and shook his head at his mother. Kaylee put both arms around Billie. Pete walked up to them and put his arms around them and cried as he read his mothers mind. "Pete you said you didn't know who it was, you lied to me?" Billie asked as she felt a tear fall on her forehead. "Is everything alright please who was it" Billie begged. "Billie it was Dylan" Kaylee said softly. "She was murdered last night" Kaylee added. Billie started to cry as she held onto her mother. Kaylee softly rubbed her back. "Shh Billie its okay." Kaylee said soothingly. "OKAY HOW IS IT OKAY" Billie screamed as she cried. "We know who it was Billie." Kaylee said. "who was it I'll kill the little bi*ch" Billie said angerly. "It was Lila and MeMe" Kaylee said.

harrypotterfan:)

((lol.....I agree the knee high converses are so cute))

BUMP BUMP BUMPITY  ;D ;D ;DF.Y.I.-I only say that when I really really really really really really[you get my point] like the fanfic.

so sad....that was very good....have you written fanfics before because if this is your first time it's really good for a first timer=] I can't believe it....wait I just want to know Lila and Meme are Dylan's friends right....gosh that's just sad....keep on writing and you know I will keep on reading ;D

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Thanks a lot!!!!!! and yea its my first one I just wanted to tell about Billies history a little better... and yes Lila and MeMe are Dylans friends.. I was going tell more about them next time.. Thanks again!!

okay then Billie you better keep on writing......lol....such bad friends but I want to learn about what happened and everything........HURRY......hahaha
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Alexis

aww that was sad...but...WRITE MORE!! lol

Ginny Weasly

It's good...

Only problem I see is this;
Start a new paragraph each time a different person speaks.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

I loves YOUz

(PART THREE)

Billie's knees gave out and she started to fall. Kaylee grabbed Billies waist then picked her put like she was a little girl. After a while Pete took Billie from Kaylee.

Billie looked at Pete with tear filled eyes, and he sat her down. "Mother why would they do that?" Billie asked softly. She was over the anger, and now she didn't want to believe that Dylan was really gone. "Your lying" Billie said out of no where. "You lying little" Billie didn't finish her sentence, and she ran out the door.

"Billie wait don't go" Kaylee begged then ran after her. Kaylee had so many different thought going through her head, but she focused on for right now. As Kaylee ran after Billie trying to find her, she felt in her coat pocket and made sure the note was still there. It was there. *That's the only thing will make Billie believe me* Kaylee thought to herself.

"Where am I" Billie asked herself as she got to some mountains. She looked around confused. "What how did I get here?" she asked herself. Billie found a small cave, and went inside, and she found a small rock. Billie sat down on the ground, and put her head on the stone.

"Why hello Billie we didn't expect to see you for a few more days, but this works to. "Cruico" Someone yelled. Then started to laugh.

Billie turned right before they screamed the spell so it hit her right in the chest. "Why....are....you guys...doing..... THIS?" Billie screamed through the pain. Tears streamed down from Billies eyes. From the hurt the physical and emotional pain. It landed on her all at once and now she knew she was going to die. She stopped screaming, but the tears still came flowing.

"Why are we?" MeMe asked laughing. "Wow are we not?" She asked her. Lila watched Billie suffer and laughed. "You had a prefect life you met the prefect guy you're a great teacher" Lila said speaking up. "And what to we have? Lila and I have to live the rest of our lives in prison." MeMe said angrily. Lila put down her wand and Billie wasn't in pain the sharp pain anymore.

"What do you mean I'm just 15 and single and I don't know what I want to be when I'm older not yet at least." Billie said. Billie looked at them, and she remembered something that Dylan had let slip one time. "So you guys can tell the future right?" Billie said. "That's why its me that's why you hate me cause I'm going to have a great life, and your going to be rotting in a prison cell" Billie said and laughed.

"No your wrong" MeMe said smiling at Billies now confused look. "Because your not going to live that long" Lila added and laughed. "It's time to say good bye to the world Billie" MeMe and Lila said together. Then pointed their wands towards Billie.

Alexis

great job cant wait for the rest!

NOO!! Billie don't die!!!! :'(