News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^I Rock a Raincoat Despite the Pleasant Whether^

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 14, 2008, 11:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"Thanks for the help dad!" Alexandra yelled from the castle door as slowly she closed it, pausing to blow him a kiss.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Sirius muttered after the door had been closed. He paused, staring at the castle for a moment in blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt though the shirt was folded up to his elbows. He sighed, thinking of how little Alexandra along with the other children used to be so young. How it had flown by. He smiled thinking of her first day of school, and now she was a fourth year star. He shook his head as he turned from the castle to stair at the grounds of Hogwarts.

The first thing he immediately noticed while looking across the sky horizon were the bright colors of orange, red, pink, and so many more that covered most of the tree tops. The Forest of Hogwarts or The Forbidden Forest lay before him brightening the whole place with some sort of exciting stature. He smiled again, missing the comfortable and yet eery feeling he received every time he step foot in the forest. Knowing he was breaking the rules as a kid he felt excitement from entering the woods, now though he just felt remorse, remembering the good times he had had and how they now seemed so far away.

He nodded, making a conscious decision to visit the forest. Slowly he made his way to the out skirts of it, stepping through the trees and twigs and making his way deeper into the still mysterious world that lie beneath the Forest.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

a hooded figure appeared, just a few paces away from sirius. It moved swiftly towards the castle, as though it was running from something. Ron then appeared shortly afterwards.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

As Sirius began walking into the slightly damp woods he saw the hooded figure before him. Quickly he dropped behind a tree to spy only to see a bright red headed boy come after the hooded figure. Sirius's mouth fell open. Out of all of the red heads he'd met Ginny's hair had always been the most brilliant in color... Until now. The man's hair was the exact replica [shade, texture, look, etc.] as Ginny's only obviously shorter. His feature's on his face were noticeably similar as well. He shook his head, wondering if he were just merely imagining a more masculine Ginny.

Oh no though, this man was as real as he himself. He watched, not exactly in terror but fear fright at the man. He didn't move so he wouldn't be seen.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

He glanced toward the figure, rolling his eyes. Then, speaking to it, he said,"Was the hood neccessary, Aiden?" He walked closer to it and removed the hood. Behind the hood was a kid with bright red hair to, around fourteen years old. "Daaad....It looks cool!" Ron rolled his eyes again. "ugh..teenagers...fine, wear the hood,"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius stepped backwards a little, unbelief filled his face as he smiled, truly he was dreaming now. He shook his head but still the flaming red hair came to view. He hid quietly, breathing deeply, staring at the two people.

Though Sirius was good at hiding, he was prone to causing accidents as well. A twig snapped loudly beneath his feet, breaking the silence that was upon the forest. He shook his head, laughing through a breath and staring down angrily at his feet.

"How clumsy can I get?" He thought to himself, closing his mind from unwanted persons.

ronweazley122

Ron looked around. He had heard a thought. Yes, sirius may have blocked his thoughts. He, however, was a weasley, and picked up on nearby thoughts. He had also distinctly heard a snapping. "who's there?"he said, looking around.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius cringed his teeth, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them. He sighed and looked at the tree, knowing that past it was the person with the oddly familiar features of his best friend.

"Depends," He said smiling slightly smugly, "who's asking?"

He placed his hand quietly in his pocket. Touching the soft wooden tip of his wand. Ready to see what would happen.

ronweazley122

"Ron Weasley..." he stated simply, still looking for the source of the voice. "Aiden, carry your trunk into the castle while I take care of this...whatever it is,"He said, gesturing for the boy to leave.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius eyes widened for a moment before he smiled. He dropped his hand from his wand and straightened his shirt. He slowly took a step from the tree, revealing himself. He kept his hands at his side, his wand in his pocket. "I thought I recognized you." He said almost to joyfully. "I'm Sirius Black, I'm a very close friend with you sister Ginny!"

He made no motion to walk forward, merely stood, waiting to see if Ron accepted him or not.

ronweazley122

Ron stared, for what seemed like hours. "Siruis black?" he looked confused. His son, aiden then stared too. "but dad...I thought that guy you told me about was..."he trailed off. Ron shook his head. "I'm not quite sure whats going on here,"he said, staring at siruis.

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Snap* A twig was crunched and another and another.  From the shadow of the woods emerged ((duh duh duh)) a dog that looked exactly like angel, (which is Mira's animal that she can turn into) but it wasn't angel.  It was Crystal. (which is Jackie's animal that she can turn into) Crystal had obviously wandered into the wrong place at the wrong time, and not knowing what else to do, she sat down.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.