News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Lesson Learned in Time

Started by harrypotterfan:), June 15, 2008, 03:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Alex saw the blue material of her top disappear around the corner. He ran into the Great Hall. "Hey Megan!" He exclaimed sitting down next to him holding two chocolate chip cookies. He offered a cookie to Megan. "Do you want one?"

((this is a continuation from Going out for Dinner in Hogsmead.....anyone can join....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She looked at him.."No."she said.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

"Please Megan....just take the chocolate chip cookie." He begged in a child's voice.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She took it from him and then sat it down on the table.

Alex looked at her sadly as she took the cookie and laid it on the table.

Megan.

She looked at him,"Sorry."she said to him .  "You want me to eat the cookie to?"she said to him.

Alex shook his head. "Never mind...." He got up and got a plate full of salad, cherry tomatoes, and dressing.

Megan.

"Ugh"she said and got up and moved to the end of the table and then got a plate of mashed potaos and sat there picking at them.

Alex sighed and moved to sit next to Megan. "Megan did I do something wrong again?"

Megan.

She didn't look at him."I have been nice.....but YOU keep messin up my words."she said to him.

"I mess up your words?" He asked confused and angry.

Megan.

"I don't know!"she said ot him

"What then do you mean?" He asked frustrated now.

Megan.

"I dont' know!"she said again.

"Meg, I am trying to not create conflict but you're the one who is making things more complicated."