News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sibling Rivalry

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 17, 2008, 12:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Classes were over for the day, had just ended. Now Ginny sat on the steps just inside the school, her chin in her hands, starring forward. Instead of her usual teacher's robes, she wore jeans and a t-shirt. Her class had been outside that day, she had taught them more hand-to-hand combat.

The past week had been a rough one. Full of confusion, of hurt, and an uneasy feeling of anxiety. Ginny rubbed her face, trying to wake herself up for the walk down to Hogsmead. She still had some groceries to pick up, then she had to go to her parent's house and pick up Cody before she went home.

But she was so tired.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron came up behind her shortly after word, grasping some coffee, looking very much wired. "I feel like a ****ing zombie." He walked down the steps, crouching down and sitting beside ginny. "Would you mind picking up Aiden from mum and dad's? They want me to stay late."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced sideways at her brother, annoyance and aggravation flashing over her pretty face.
"Alright, fine. Do you want me to take him home for you, or to my house?"

Taking him home with her would prove to be a slight problem with her being so tired. She knew that once she got home, she'd simply want to hand Cody off to his dad and get some sleep. But she wasn't even sure Xaver was home.

Entertaining one child was hard enough. two would be killer.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"Allie's home. Just drop him off...I know you're exausted." he smiled. "Thanks,"
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

"Welcome." Ginny said, folding her arms on her knees and placing her head in them.

"I have to get groceries first, then I'll pick the kids up." Ginny was tired. Exhausted, and a mental and emotional wreak.

Something had happened, only days before. And in a few weeks, she was going to trial. Things were not going well at the moment.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"you can drop cody off if you want," He said. "Allie doesn't mind. She said she'd watch him anytime after there last 'play date'." He looked at ginny. "If it'll help, I know you need some rest,"

"Think of it as a favor you never have to return."

Ginny Weasly

"Well, it is a good idea...Xaver and I do need to talk about some stuff." Ginny picked her head up, frowning then.

"But he's been restless. Hates even going to Mum's...doesn't want to let me or his dad out of his sight for more than five minutes. He's actually been sleeping in our bed, because of the nightmares."
The word 'our' tasted strange. Things between she and Xaver were suddenly sour. And it was her fault.

"You know what...I think I might do that, though."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"whatever you want to do, you deserve a break, you're an amazing mom," He smiled at her, sipping at the coffee once again. "And not too bad of a teacher either," He then stood up. "well, that was my five minute break," He walked up the stairs. "I'll see you later, sis.

Ginny Weasly

"I'm a horrible mom, and a worse teacher." Ginny said, standing as well, stretching her arms above her head. But she nodded at him, "I'll take the boys over to your house then. Bye Ron."

She nodded after her brother, then left the castle. She walked slow, and decided halfway down to Hogsmead that she was going to skip the shopping. She transported herself to her parent's home, standing outside the kitchen door. She knocked, then pushed open the door.

"Hey guys, it's Ginny." She managed to get out, before she was almost knocked over by her son.

He hung onto her legs, hugging her fiercely, "Mom, you were gone so long today." He said, his voice muffled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"hey aunt ginny," Aiden said politely. "he was eating a bit of toast, and said it with his mouth full, there was no mistaking this was ron's son. His hair was somewhat disheveled, and he had a grin on his face as he said it.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny knelt down, hugging Cody and picking him as she did so. He snuggled his head into the crook of her shoulder, his dark hair falling about his face.
"Hello, angel." She told Cody. She turned and smiled at her nephew, then.

"Hi Aiden. Your dad told me to take you home tonight. He has to work late."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"ok." he said, taking another bite and drinking some orange juice from a glass. "thanks for the food, grandma." he smiled. "he scarfed the rest of toast down, and drank the juice.

Ginny Weasly

"You are always welcome, dear." Molly said, swooping down and hugging Aiden. She looked to Cody and held her arms out for him.
"Give grandmum a kiss, will you?" She asked the four year old.

Cody obligingly went to her, hugging her and giving her a peck on the cheek. But he immedietly reached for his mom right after. He said very little, but Ginny knew what he wanted. She held her son close to her, not even attempting to put him down.
"How would you like to play at Uncle Ron's and Aunt Allie's today, angel?"

Cody scowled, "Why, Mom? I don't want to. I want to go home with you and Dad." He was very articulate for a four year old.

"Well," Ginny paused, "Me and your dad need to talk about somethings, ok?"

"Fine." Cody said, his frown deepening. He looked over to Aiden, and sighed. It wasn't that he didn't want to hang out with his cousin. It was just that they saw each other a lot, and the difference in their ages seemed rather large.
Cody was a child prodigy. But he was still intimidated by his older cousin.

Ginny kissed his forehead, then looked to Aiden, "Ready to go, kiddo?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sassugh09

salam

my sibling got in for art and philosophy at Dundee university mashalalh yay
so tell me, how bout all you guys? my sibling gonna be on campus for a year to get familiar then stay in a flat inshallah..what bout you guys?
wasalam