News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Fan Fiction

Started by dobby888, June 20, 2008, 03:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Christine walked down the empty hallway to her apartment.  She had bought it in the muggle world almost right after her graduation from Hogwarts.  She lived on the top floor, and had the biggest apartment in the complex, if you don't count the owner.

She stuck her key in the lock and jiggled it a few times, letting her keychains ring like bells against each other, before she pushed open the door.  Breathing in the fresh air from her open windows, she called the familiar words, *Honey, Zoey, Buddy, Kiwi, Rosco, Raven, Dory, Nemo, Sunshine, Lightning, I'm home!* Soon two dogs, two cats, two birds, and two hamsters had come scurrying to her.  She petted each one, putting the birds and hamsters of the table so they wouldn't get stepped on.  She walked over to the fish bowl and muttered, *I didn't forget about you guys!* The two fish swam to th edge of the glass in happiness. 

Christine closed the door and went to fill up the watering can.  She watered all of her plants, most of them tropically colored, and then sat down on the couch, with the animals crowded around her.  One bird on each shoulder, the hamsters on her lap, the dogs on her right and the cats on her left.  She turned on the T.V. and watched the news.

Christine had been living in the same apartment for about four years.  She had enough money to buy her own house, and yet chose not to.  She worked at the zoo as a marine biologist.  She took care of the dolphins mainly, and most other water-dwelling creatures too.  Everyday she rode her bike to work with her scuba gear and what-not strapped onto the back.

She had aquired the rights to have pets in the apartment due to her work as assistent manager of the complex.  Christine had many friends in the complex, most of whom were having trouble paying the rent.  Her best friend was about to get evicted 2 years ago, when Christine volunteered to help pay her rent.  She soon was helping nearly everyone in the building.

Christine turned and looked at the white board.  On it was everyone's names who owed her money.  She let them pay it in their own time, however.  Quietly she muttered, *Gina owes me $400? Well that's about a full month of rent I suppose.... I don't really remember loaning her the money, but she's honest, and should be able to pay me back within the month.*

((Please respond! And be honest critiques, because I want this to be the best it can be!))

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Nemo and Dory.. Are they the birds? Lmao.

I loves YOUz

No silly they're the cats...hehe..jk

Ginny Weasly

When she speaks, don't use astricks (*) use quotations (").
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

BUMP!!it's good continue writing....we need suspense...we need action!lol
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

The writing itself is good. I can see you easily making an action story. Perhaps add action like harrypotterfan:) suggested? You could more then likely pull that off.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Hehe.... sorry about the asterisks Ginny.... I'm just to used to using them! And I wasn't going for an action story... I was going for a love story, but her man could be taken away by some evil guy!

Christine walked into the complex manager's office.  He was talking with someone at the moment, so she sat in a chair by the wall.

"I'm sorry Sir, there's nothing we can do! There just aren't any available apartments!" The manager was saying.

"There has to be something! Don't try to tell me that after looking in every reasonably priced apartment building that no one has anything open!" Said the man.

"That is not what I'm saying! All I'm telling you is that there's no room in this building."

The man sat back heavily into his chair.  He had dark brown hair and bright green eyes.  He was young, mid-twenties to thirties, but at that moment, he looked like he had just passed through a lifetime.  "But where can I go? I can't afford the condos... or a house for myself. What can I do?" He asked.

"I'm sorry there's nothing we can--" The manager was cut short as Christine stood up.

"I'm sorry for interupting George, but I have a very large loft, and I do have a guest bedroom.  He could stay with me until something opens up." She said.  Christine was good friends with the manager and used his first name often.  George was also only 31, just a few years older than her own 28. 

"Well, I suppose.  As long as you don't mind Christine." George answered somewhat baffled by her generous offer.

"I don't mind at all! Is it O.K. with you then sir?" She asked the man.

"You would.... do that for me?  Oh it's perfectly fine with me! I'd be honored!"

"Then I'll show you to your room so that you can get settled in before we have to work out paperwork."

The man grabbed his two suitcases, and followed her up the stairs.  After a while he said, "Oh, and by the way... I'm Chase."

I loves YOUz

......wow by the way I'm Chase.....no I want this story to be funny as well!!lol okay.....and Sirius you know just call me Faith 'cause harrypotterfan:) sounds so weird o.O
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Lol yeah it kind of does sound wierd..... and plus it takes forever to write...lol and yes Billie Chase is her man.

I loves YOUz

I was right!!! hehe tehe heha hahe haha teha... lol that covers all of them... hehe

dobby888

lol wow, but I totally don't know what to write!!! UGH! I HATE WRITERS BLOCK!!!

hehe it's okay we're going to read it either way....so just go with the flow.........o.O