News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Fan Fiction

Started by dobby888, June 20, 2008, 03:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Lol ok, thanks.... but I'm at Mira's house and we talked for like 30 min about how the story should go, and then at the end we couldn't remember what the first thing was!

"I'll just give you a quick tour of the house, and then a quick dinner and then I'm going to bed." Christine was saying as she unlocked the door. 

"I already ate, so I don't need the dinner, but thanks anyways." Chase said, leaning against his suitcase.  When Christine opened the door, his eyes widened in shock.

Christine turned to look at Chase, and saw the expression on his face.  She laughed and said, "Oh, I guess I forgot to mention my pets..."

"Oh... yeah, uhm..... I guess you did." Chase stuttered.

"Don't worry about them, they're harmless, and at night they sleep in my room." Christine said.  She then preceded to show him the apartment.  "I'm making spagghetti, so if you want some just tell me!" She said, setting water to boil.

"If you insist...." Chase said, smiling as he sat on the couch.

"Well I do!" Christine laughed.  They ate a nice dinner and made small talk, before Christine went looking for blankets within the depths of her closet.  She found a few and gave them to Chase, so he could arrange them to his liking.  Then she went into her bedroom to change into her pajamas.  "Oh, you can change in the bathroom." She said, poking her head out, before she closed the door.

Christine walked around the apartment and turned off the lights.  Chase had already gone to bed, and she could hear him snoring softly.  She went into her room and laid down as the animals settled in around her. "Did I do the right thing guys?" She whispered to her pets.  "He seems nice, but I've got a stranger in my apartment, and I don't know if I can sleep tonight..." She said trailing off as her dogs,  Rosco and Raven pressed closer to her.  "Thanks guys, I needed that" She muttered, already half-asleep.

I loves YOUz

hey go and flow rymthe... hehe I didnt know that...lol jk
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

OK sorry guys... I can't write until Sunday, but I'll try to have a ton of parts done by then so that I can post a lot before I have to leave for 2 weeks.

I loves YOUz

dobby888

OK good because I don't want to completely desert you so I might even write parts while I'm away and then mail them to Mira or something.... cuz she knows my password  ;D

I loves YOUz

dobby888

OK Billie, since you said so, I will.

I loves YOUz

Yesss now who has the power!!!!!! hehe lol jk

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

I loves YOUz

um yea Jessie we should have asked her first... hehe thanks both of you!!!!!!!!

dobby888

That might have been a good idea....

uglycupcakes

Good Job Bean. Wow. That was close.I almost used your reall name and then your would have had to yell at me. I really enjoy it and look foward to thenext parts on Sunday.

I loves YOUz

I can't wait either and I wish you were on...ugh....lol..

dobby888

Wow pumpkin.... wow....

Sorry guys, but I haven't even started part..... next one.... but I'll start writing it in the car today (ROAD TRIP!!!!)

dobby888

I wrote part four, but I like Billie's idea of always being ahead, and so I'll wait to post until I have the next part written.