News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Story

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 10:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Note: I do have another story on here I have to finish, but I thought it'd be a good idea to explain Sky's childhood a bit. It won't be super detailed, but hopefully enough to give you an idea of her past. I hope you enjoy!))

Today was like any other ugly day. It was raining more than usual and the clouds put a touch of depression in the atmosphere. It was just one of those days. Or was it?

"Mommy?" A young child about the age of six stared up at her mother with large Grey eyes. She was dressed in black pants and a red sweater. She had long black hair that went down to her waist. Her mother who looked almost exactly like her except for the hair, (Hers was brown.) looked down at her. "Yes Sky?" She replied to her daughter with a tone of worry in her voice. Her mother was dressed in an old white blouse and long red skirt. She was finishing packing suitcases. "Why are we packing things?" She asked. Her mother sighed. "We have to go away somewhere. Theres been a problem." Sky wasn't satisfied with her answer. "What kinda problem?" She asked. Her mother set a suitcase near the door. "Sky, run along and get your father. We're running late." Sky felt angry that she didn't get an answer but went into her parents' bedroom to get him. He sat on his bed with his smaller suitcase for his paperwork and books. He was just zipping the zipper when she walked in.
     "Daddy, Mommy says it's almost time to go." She looked at her father with a cute childish smile. He grinned. "Well then I guess we'd better get going." Sky's mother walked into the bedroom. "Everythings ready to go Harris. We just need to get the Port---." The was a crack in the air. It came from the Hallway. Sky's father turned around and looked at Sky with an almost frightening look. He seemed...shocked.
     "Sky, hide under the bed. Don't make any noises what so ever. No matter what happens, don't come out." Sky didn't know what was going on and did as she was told. She figured it was a game of hide-and-go-seek.  Harris looked at Sky's mother and got out his wand. She did the same. "Jin...they're here already!" He exclaimed. Two people dressed in block cloaks with a skull like mask on their faces approached Harris and Jin.
    "Harris and Jin Mason. I've been waiting for this a long time." One of the figures said. It was a male with a deep voice. "Yes. The Dark Master is very disappointed. He will be proud of us." The other said. It was a female with a high pitched voice. Harris glared at them. "You won't take us alive." He said courageously. Jin gulped and nodded. The two figures laughed. "Oh! But that is not our intention." The woman went into a fit of disturbing giggles. She took out her wand swiftly and shot a green beam of light at Jin. "NO!" Screamed Harris. His wife screamed and fell onto the ground with a rather loud thump. Harris began to breathe heavily. Sky stared at her Mothers body. She didn't know what was going on. Was this real? Or a game? She scooted farther back against the wall. The male figure pointed his wand at Harris. "STUPEFY!" Shouted Harris quickly. He shot it at the mans face, but all it did was knock his mask off. It revealed a man with long black hair and yellow eyes. He with grinning eviley. His wand made contact with Harris' forehead. He knew what his fate was and stood there. He dropped his wand. "Kill me." He hissed. The man chuckled. "Avada Kadavra." There was a bright flash of green and Harris also fell to the ground. The man looked at his partner. "The deed is done. We never should of trusted them. I knew they were Dumbledore's spies from the start. But He didn't listen." The man said, referring to Voldemort. There was another crack and they were gone with a fit of laughter.

Sky crawled out from under the bed and made her way to her Mother's body. "Mommy...wake up. Wake up Mommy." She shook her Mother's shoulders gently at first but then began to shake them with more force. Sky was only six, but she knew something wasn't right. She felt the stingy feeling in her eyes and the tears quickly fell upon her blouse, leaving several dark stains along her shoulder and sleeve. "Mommy! PLEASE! WAKE UP!" She shouted. She shook and fell backwards and fell onto her father. "DADDY! Don't...don't leave me! DADDY!" She screamed with all she could. She sobbed and sobbed but nothing would bring them back.

Nothing....

To be continued....

Ginny Weasly

Good, good.
The only problem I see is a grammatical one. Each time a different person talks, you have to make a new paragraph.  ;)

I like the story, though. Write some more, I'm interested,
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Force of habit. I don't want to work on my grammar lol. I just kinda type and let my imagination wonder. Hehe. Thanks Ginny.

I loves YOUz

wow i like it but its sad.. hehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Well its meant to be. This story is meant to explain why Sky is so touchy about her parent's death. She witnessed it. She was alone. Thats why she's not super-friendly either. She can be nice, but kind of tough too. She grew up to be tough.

I loves YOUz

okiee that makes sense!!

harrypotterfan:)

that's so sad.....that explains why Sky is such a bully....lol...joking continue writing it's really good!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

"We gather here today because of a terrible, terrible tragedy. We come here to pay our final respects to two very special people who were murdered only two nights ago."

There was a small crowd of people dressed in black standing around two coffins in a graveyard. Sky, dressed in a black dress with a white bow in her long black hair, stood infront of her neighbors. They were a muggle family and spoke to her mother and father when they were outside gardening or doing outside work. Sky couldn't look at the man who was speaking. She stared down at the caskets. Her mothers was made out of a dark cherry wood that was covered with yellow roses. Her fathers was made out of oak and also was covered in yellow roses. The man spoke quietly from a book for what seemed like hours to Sky.  "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of not living life to its fullest." The man finished. Sky looked up when he said that. How can you not be afraid of Death? She wondered. She watched as her parents' caskets were dropping into the deep Earth. "Momma...Daddy." She whispered. The father of the muggle family put a hand on Sky's shoulder, trying to comfort her in some way.  Finally the funeral was over. There was a woman dressed in a grey and white uniform standing off of the side of the road that Sky had started walking down. "Skylar Mason?" The woman asked. Sky looked up at her and didn't say anything. The woman was short. She had short blonde hair with glasses and alot of make-up. "I'm afraid you'll have to come with me. We see that you don't have any immediate family..and we have to find you a home." Sky's eyes widened, then changed into a glare. "No." She said darkly. "Please Skylar, don't make this any har--." "My name is Sky." She interuppted. "I'm not going!" She yelled. She took off down the road the led to some woods.

"Geez. I hate it when this happens." The woman said, a tinge of annoyance in her voice. She took a phone out of her pocket and dialed. "Excuse me. Is there a problem?" A man had approached the woman. He wasn't a very dressy man. He had a brown jacket with a black t-shirt and torn jeans. "I have to take that brat to a home and she ran off." "You will do no such thing." The man replied. "And you are?" The woman asked. "Hayson. Chris Hayson. If you people would read the will, you would see clearly in print that Jin Mason made me Sky's Godfather." The woman sighed. "Well you can't do anything until we get that little brat. I've called someone to get her."

((heh. Boredom))

I loves YOUz

Bump its awesome!!!!

dobby888

Wow Sky! That's amazing! It's so sad, but good! BUMPY!

Sky

Thank You. I got bored so I wrote some drama. Obviously alot. XP I'll write another part when I get back from my step-sisters. I have to go to her house to mow her lawn. ($10.00 a week ^^) Luckily she lives down the street or else I'll be dead when I come home.

keke p

I like it....alot...

BUMP BUMP BUMPPPPPP
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

dobby888

Yeah Sky, it's really really good! You have to write another part!

Sky

Chris glared at the woman. "Pardon me, but I've already introduced myself, would you mind doing the same?" The woman glared back at him. "Claire Kimble." She muttered. Chris nodded, saving the information in his mind so he could report the stupid *bleep* later. A tall man in a black muggle police uniform finally arrived. He was a bit large around the middle, with short grey hair and a caterpillar like mustache under his nose. "I'm Lieutenant Kip Richards from the Arkview Police Department. I got a call saying a kid ran off?" Kip said, his voice being rather deep. Chris looked up at Kip. He was only a few inches taller than Chris. "I can get her." He said suggestively. Kip studied Chris for a moment. "Sorry, Won't allow it. I have to get her or a social worker will." Chris sighed. "Just let me--." "I said No. And that is final." Kip looked down at Chris like a big dog over a small puppy. "But I'm her Godfather..." Kip turned a slight shade of red. He apparently didn't tolerate much. "I don't care who you are." He started walking down the path, making his way to the woods. Chris sighed and sat down in the grass, waiting patiently for lard butt to bring Sky back.

After about ten minutes, which seemed like hours, Kip came back with Sky thrown over his shoulder, kicking and yelling to let her go. He walked over to the social worker, then to her car and put Sky in it. "You can't do this!" Chris exclaimed. Sky looked out the window, tears in her eyes, screaming words that nobody would here. "She's been through enough already!" Claire shrugged. "I do this everyday. It's my job." Kip didn't show any emotion. "I have to." He just said. Chris closed his eyes and sighed. Then he ran up to the two, his wand drawn. "IMPERIO!" He yelled. The two suddenly looked as if they were brainless. "You will go back to your job. You have found that Chris Hayson is the Godfather of Skylar Mason and that this case is closed. ((If only life were that simple?)) The two nodded and went to their cars. Chris ran up and pulled Sky out of the car and carried her back to his Car nearly a block away in silence.

I loves YOUz

Lard butt?? hehe lol Nice...