News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Story

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 10:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Needed humor somewhere XD))

I loves YOUz

I use the word lard butt.... so I can't say its weird... hehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky didn't speak a word. She had seen what Chris did. The object he used on those people was similar to her parents'. Chris carried Sky to his old blue chevy truck and buckled her in without a problem. Then he got into his seat and started it up. "Who..who are you?" Sky asked, looking at him teary eyed. She was obviously frightened and a bit shaken up. "My name is Chris. Do you know what a Godfather is?" He asked her as he pulled out onto the road. "No.." Sky replied quietly. Chris smiled. "It means that I'm youe Guardian. Someone who takes care of you when..when something happens to your parents..." Chris didn't even want to mention the word "Parents" but he wanted to make the point clear. Sky looked out the passenger window. "So..what do I call you?" Chris smiled. "How about just Chris?" Sky smiled. "Otay...Chris." Chris sighed. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Everything will be alright." He said to her. He tapped his wand on the dashboard and the car went into the air. Sky looked down in amazement. "What..happened!?" She exclaimed. Chris chuckled. "I see they didn't teach you camoflauge."

keke p

I like it!!!
bump BUMP BUMP.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

I loves YOUz

Aww shes with somewhat family!! hehe

Virgil Hendrix

This is a great story!  I loves it.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

dobby888

It's really good Sky!! But Ginny might come on and yell at you for not making a new paragraph when someone speaks.

I loves YOUz

Or Dobby will bring it up... hehe

dobby888

;D That's what I do! lol I thought I might bring it up so Ginny didn't need to!

Sky

((I decided to continue the story. I got some ideas. =3  Some of Sky's history I'm going to change btw. I don't remember half of my old posts when I joined so I dunno if it's accurate with everything. But I don't care haha.))

It was a good half hour before Sky spoke. Chris had tried asking her all kinds of things. Her favorite foods, colors, activities. But she just kept staring out of the window in silence, looking at the clouds. But Chris wasn't sure if she was really watching anything. Maybe she was thinking. He felt bad for the little girl. It had only been two days. She was sure to be traumatized too. Chris sighed and shifted gears.

"What's camoflauge?"

Chris nearly jumped in his seat when he heard the child's voice, high and soft. Innocent. He yawned and scratched at his head, shaking up his short brown hair. "Well, it's like...blending in with what's around you." He didn't know how to explain. "Let's say you wore a brown shirt and brown pants and stood in front of a tree. I would have a hard time finding you because you would be camoflauged." He looked over at Sky and wasn't sure if she understood.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, looking out the window. He could see a diner in the distance, but then considered what people would think seeing a truck and people appear out of nowhere. "I can make some yummy blueberry flapjacks." He glanced at Sky and saw her nod slightly.
---------------------------------------------------------------
  It was nearly nine o'clock and Chris was exhausted. He had just put all of the dishes away and finished cleaning the house. He was so used to being a bachelor and not having anyone over, to worry about cleaning. He sighed as he plopped down into his recliner, arms hanging over the side. Just then Sky walked down the hall from the bathroom, dressed in her pink pajama pants and matching top, hair soaking wet. Chris smiled and got out of the chair.

"Ready for bed squirt?" He asked.  

"I guess so." She replied, looking up at him with big gray eyes. Chris took her hand and led her into her new room.

"I'll get the rest of your things tomorrow. I'm sorry it's not exactly fit for someone your age."

The room was dark and plain. There was a bed that Sky could barely climb up on and the sheets smelled musty. There were two dusty oak dressers and only one window that...had bars on it? Sky didn't ask and Chris didn't want to tell. He put them there for her protection.

As Sky snuggled under the covers, Chris walked over to the door. Before closing it, he said "I'll take care of you, Sky. I promise. Goodnight."
----------
((Ehhh. Kinda Slow right now.))

dobby888

Ohh I like it! I haven't read your story in so long that I had no idea what was going on, but still! Absolutely Stellar :)

Sky

Thanks. I figured I could work on this some more. It has been awhile. To tune you back in:

Sky watched her parents die, then her Godfather got her before a social worker did. So now she's at his house.

Yeaaahhh.

Sky

Chris's P.O.V:

I wish I knew what to do. What to think. Here I am with this little girl that I barely know. I hadn't seen Harris or Jin in so long. They sent me a single picture and a letter when she was born and that was that. Now I've lost them both, my friends. And I've inherited their only daughter, Sky.

How am I supposed to be a Father figure for this child? I've made so many mistakes. How can I raise her like her parent's would? They would teach her to be strong. They would teach her to appreciate life and never take it for granted. I know this because that was how Harris and Jin lived. They were spies for Dumbledore and risked everything to restore order to these dark days. They were so strong willed. Why wasn't I a better friend? Maybe I could have helped them....

It was late. I went to bed nearly four hours ago, and I was only able to sleep an hour's worth. These thoughts kept running through my mind. I would be stuck with this child for years. And it wasn't a bad thing, it's just that I'm terrified. I'm scared to death.

dobby888

Ohh got it! Thanks for the brief overview! And the Point of View was a really good idea too! I can't wait for more!