News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nothing much...

Started by Alexis, July 4, 2008, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis woke up.  She looked at the clock and the time was 2:32AM.  She sighed and pulled the covers over he head, trying to go back to sleep.  After a few moments passed she sighed and hopped out of bed since she couldn't sleep.  Alexis put on some of her faded thrashed jeans and a band shirt. She slipped on her checkered vans and walked down the stairs and outside.  She began to walk around to think since she couldn't sleep.  Alexis figured no one would be awake so she walked through the forest
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

Billie was during her normal once every two weeks major hunting. Billie grinned as she saw a rather large animal walkign towards her. With her eyes black and finger nails long and sharp she attacked. She ripped at its thoat and it fell to the ground dead. Billie fell with it and began to eat. She sucked it dry and she was satisfied but felt another animal near her.

Pete watched her from a distance. But when he saw a girl walking in the forest he walked over to the somewhat under control Billie. "Calm it down" Pete said as he pinned Billie down and she began to fight back. Pete held her down easily and saw her eyes go back to there normal bright blue and her nails shrink a normal size. "Good Billie" he said getting up.

Billie stood up and thanked Pete then saw the girl. "ALEXIS" Billie yelled happily. Billie ran over to. Billie was soaked with blood but didn't realize it.

Pete followed her and walked up to her. "Hello" he said. "I dont think we've met before" he said sticking out his hand.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

"Hi.  Im Alexis."  She said shaking his hand and smiling politely.  She then looked at Billie "Uh..you okay?" she asked nervously.  She pointed at her blood drenched clothes.

I loves YOUz

"Sh!t" Billie said. "I'll be right back" she said and ran behide a tree and stripped down to her nothings and grabbed her extra clothes from the bottom of the tree and started to get dressed. After she was done she walked out in black skinny jeans and a plain white t's shirt. "I feel better!" she said happily.

Pete just laughed at his sister.

Alexis

Alexis just stared at Billie and shook her head, confused.  "So..um...what are yall doing out here so late?" she asked.  She was also confused why Pete was laughing.  Obviously they knew something she didnt.

I loves YOUz

"I'm eating and Petes watching!" Billie said happily. "What about you why are you out here?"

Alexis

"Oh.."  She said.  She looked at both of them.  "I cant sleep so I decided to take a walk.  Its kinda a cold night but I dont care that much"  she said.

I loves YOUz

"You want a jacket?" Billie asked and ran to a different tree and pulled out a black jacket. She ran back and handed the jacket to Alexis. "I keep extra clothes for these nights" she said.

Pete gave her a shut up look then smiled at Alexis.

Alexis

"Thanks"  Alexis said as she grabbed the jacket and put it on.  She smiled at both of them and sat down.

I loves YOUz

"Your welcome" Billie said. "You want to know a secret?" she asked.

Pete gave her another shut up look.

"Momma said to be proud of it so I'm gonna tell anyone who wants to know." Billie said.

Alexis

"Sure"  Alexis said as leaned against a tree and crossed her legs.  "What is it?' she asked, it seemed important enough.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "I'm a vampire" she said simply.

Alexis

"Do what?" Alexis asked, dumbfounded.  She corrected herself and looked at both of them.  "Thats cool!"  She coudnt help but blurt out.  She put her hand over her mouth before she said something else stupid.  "Both of you?"

I loves YOUz

"Yes both of us... one of us better then the other" Pete answered before Billie could. "Its pretty cool I guess"

Alexis

"When did yall become...vampires?  Is there any other vampires here at Hogwarts?"  She asked both of those questions simultaneously.