News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Welcome to my life! Petiekins...

Started by I loves YOUz, July 19, 2008, 01:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

I loves YOUz

to late I think I want to cry... I feel depressed....
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

Billie are you going to continue.....I want to know what happens next!!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

I still have to figure out what happens next.. I lost my notebook that told me...

oh.....okay then.......I'll try and be patient=]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Yay... I'll try and have it up tomorrow!

it doesn't matter because I'm probably not going to be on tomorrow....olympics is pretty big here.....like humongous!!

I loves YOUz

Okiee... then that gives me time to write!

I loves YOUz

(I do believe I made you wait long enough.. heres Part Two.. Oh and I hope you like it because I already have part 3&4 written and half of part 5 so if you like it then I put the other parts up in the next few days.!!)
(PART TWO!!)

(From here on it might be hard to follow.. If you have any questions please ask..)

It wasn't very soon until Pete had fallen into a deep sleep and began to dream. Pete smiled as he walked along hand in hand with Leah. He looked over at her and smiled. No one had said anything the whole time and it was perfect. They walked along a strip of trees that showed just enough sunlight. The sunlight hit Leah just perfect and her skin shined brightly and her hair moved with every step she took. Pete laughed as he tripped slightly on a rock. That was the first sound he had made the whole time they had been walking.

Pete soon regretted breaking the silence. That's when everything went wrong. "Avada Kadavra" said a deep voice from behind him. Pete looked at Leah as her body started to fall to the ground. He caught her when she was about three feet from the ground. He fell to his knees as he hung onto her. He refused to believe what he knew had happened. He took her wrist into his hand. Of course, there wasn't even the slightest pulse beat. He softly kissed her forehead, and whispered something softly to her still body, then turned to her killer.

Pete couldn't see the killers face, but saw the outline of his body. Well Pete was pretty sure it was he, because of his outline. "Who are you?" Pete demanded in a loud fierce voice. Pete started to walk closer to the man and with every step he took it made him feel like he was falling through the air.

"Be careful little Petie boy I wouldn't keep walking if I were you, you might not be to happy with yourself." Said the man. Then the man laughed and started to slowly back-up. "Well maybe my job would be done quicker if you to fall" He said and laughed.

Pete stared at the outline. The man seemed about in his early thirty's or late twenty's. "Well I don't know what 'job' your talking about, but there's no way I'm going to fall. I barely ever trip." Pete said. But for some reason he felt like he was falling even when he stood still. *What's wrong with me, why do I feel this way* He thought to himself. Pete didn't like the feeling and was getting mad with every step he took.

The man laughed. "Well Pete I do believe my work here is done. For now" The man smiled and pointed his wand at Pete. "good bye Pete" the man said as a stream of water hit Pete in the face. After that the man disappeared.

Pete wasn't sure what the man meant, but he was hit hard in the face with the stream of water. Pete didn't feel it in his face, but towards his back and his shoulders. Pete turned away from where the man had been standing and started walking towards Leahs body. He had a strange feeling about what all had happened. The voice seemed so familiar, but it brought back memories of hate. He was a few steps away from Leah when he felt water flow into his mouth and nose. Pete started coughing, and closed his eyes. But when he opened them he wasn't in the forest, and there was no sign of Leah or the man anywhere.

dobby888

NOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves YOUz

(PART THREE)

Pete looked around. He was laying in a puddle of mud. He suddenly realized he had fallen asleep. *But everything felt so real, I can't see how it wasn't. Then again I'm so glad it wasn't real* Pete thought to himself as he sat up in the puddle, and remembered how Leah looked as she died. "I wish I knew who that was thought" he said talking about the man in the forest. Right then Pete felt someone's eyes on him. He flinched, but didn't check to see who was looking at him. Pete literally ran up the side of the school, and climbed onto the roof. There he looked around. He felt the eyes on him, and saw a figure standing in front of the forest. Pete backed up and couldn't see the figure anymore and felt safer. He turned away from the forest and began to slowly walk away from the edge of the castle. Suddenly Pete fell to his knees as someone placed their hand on his shoulder.

"Pete?" Leah said calmly as she helped him stand up. "I'm sorry if I scared you, but are you okay?" She asked with worry in her eyes, but calmness in her voice.

Pete sighed in relief. "It's okay... I thought you were someone else" Pete explained his voice a little shaky. "I'm glad your okay" he said and gave her a small smile. It made Pete happier actually seeing Leah alive and in person. He knew it was dream, but it still freaked him out seeing her dead in his dream. Pete gave Leah a hug the backed up and looked at her. "You are okay right?" he asked.

"Yes Pete I'm fine. I just got back from hunting, and I saw you on the ground from what it looked like it seemed you were sleeping, but then you turned over and your face was in the puddle. You started coughing really bad, then ran up the side of the castle. You were going so fast, that all I could do was watch you. After you disappeared at the top of the castle I decided I would follow you. So I did, and Pete did something happen you seem of jumpy and shaken up" she said sadly. She just looked at him and waited for an answer.

"I'm okay" Pete only half way lying. "Lets go for a walk in the forest" Pete said. He wanted to check out a few things around the forest, and wanted to see if anyone was really there. Or if he was going insane. Pete smiled at Leah then began to climb down the castle wall.

"Okay" Leah said. Leah followed Pete climbing slightly fast down then Pete was. When her feet hit the ground she waited for Pete as thoughts ran through her mind. *Why won't he tell me what's wrong? Why does he keep lying to me, its not like him* Leah blocked her mind as Pete got close enough to be able to read her thoughts.

Petes feet hit the ground and he smiled as Leah and took her hand. He began to walk slowly towards the forest. Pete looked around like he normally would but took much more in. He studied every tree and every small animal that ran past him. Pete saw a few animals that must have been dead for at least two days. "I should talk to Billie about not killing the animals" He said to Leah and himself. He saw nothing different, and smiled happily and sighed with relief.

its been awhile so i thought i might post some of what i have..

Miss Xantier

dobby888

I loves YOUz