News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by drewskit, July 28, 2008, 02:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Hi my name is Andrew and this letter is directed to anybody in the cast, directer, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma, or Rupert. Even though this is most likely a agent or something I still hope this gets past down. I know you get this all the time, but I wright for different reasoning. I am trying to set myself in the movie world, but it is hard. I really admire the Harry Potter movies and books and I know it is going very well so I am asking if you can help me set up my future in the movie business.   PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a message if you agree or not agree I would like to know. If you would like to call me my number is 414-581-3753.

Thank you for taking your time out to read this.

PS. I cant wait for the movie to come out, the book was good. =)

Raven

Even if you want to get into the movie business, it is not wise to post your number to the world.

drewskit

its my cell, believe me I thought about it, thanks anways. Its always nice to here people being nice for a change.

Raven

drewskit

Well there is alot of meaner people out there. Eh just off curosity were are you from? :)

Raven

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

drewskit

lol, Im a Milwaukee kid. I went to Ohio tons of time (on the way to DC) So did you read Deathly Hallows? :)

Raven

malfoy_luv14

hehe
drewskit your silly! ( kinda coco )
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

harrypotterfan#1

my friends uncle is a drector ill have her look into you ur name is? shes goin to c him this summer in july good luck

Dobby_ROX

OLD!!

Yes I am in the acting business. I am writing a movie myself..

who here is rich an curtesy *SP* LOL I need money please!!!!  To produce it please!! LOL

drewskit

ya good luck on that one
your going to have to go to hollywood so you can prostitute
((sell your scripts or writtings))

Bucky Black

Hell no I'm keeping them and I'm not becoming a f'ing prostitute. Do you even know what a Producer is you inappropriate kid!!!! (You probably don't even know what a prostitute is)

(This 's Dobby)

drewskit

wow, thats just anothter word my friend and I guess I didnt know your perception on such word choices, but theres no need for insults.

Bucky Black