News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

THE SPELL GAME

Started by drewskit, July 29, 2008, 01:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

The game is a would cast a spell and you cast a counter spell or try to hit me. You can also use (I ducked and then use stupefy) anybody want to play?

richiee

drewskit

(flew across the room, but got up right away) Stupefy!

richiee

ow my arm!!!!!! i stand up CRUCIO!!!!

drewskit

((oh curses now))     ah  ah   ah   imperioe!!!

Raven

Okay, I'm sorry for nagging, but you've got to learn where to post the right topics. This is not the place. Either the general or other discussion board is for this.

drewskit

How the hell are you in every discusion im in :o ??? >:(

I loves YOUz

I can fix this! hehe

*Walks in points wand at both Richiee and Drewskit* Avada Kedavra .. Their now go start a new topic somewhere... WHERE IT BELONGS... yea that would be nice...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

drewskit

F#ck all ya, sorry but any of can be nice your just probally a hole buch of rich folkes or people that been here for five years and think there better than everybody else, well your not. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I loves YOUz

I'm not rich... I haven't been on for 5 years... and I don't think I'm better then anyone.... but I can read and figure out which post should go where....

malfoy_luv14

geez drewskit calm DOWN!
Does he know, will he ever know?! STAY bEaUtIFuL!

I loves YOUz

Agreed anywayz where jus trying to help you out!!

malfoy_luv14

well thanks for helping (says drewskit) ((u know we do live under the same roof))

fudge0604

You should probably know why were angry Drewskit.

Your a spamming bastar.d that's ruining the site.
And the only person that has been on here for five years is Ginny!

All of us here on the site, hate this site in the summer, because then, people like you show up.
And people like you, have made MANY people leave. Right now, I wished I was an admin or moderator, because I would ban you from this site immediately.

Luckily for you, there are just 1 mod, and that's Ginny, and she's mod for 1 board. And admin doesn't nearly sign on.

And I'm really sick of people like you. READ AND USE YOUR SENSE! C'mon.
You've already spammed half of the site with topics that doesn't belong in the places that they're being made, spammed in old topics, and spammed. I'm seriously considering leaving right now.

And this place, mean very much to me. So you just go and sc.rew yourself.

Post Potter depression.

malfoy_luv14

okay 1st of all DONT TALK TO MY BRO LIKE THAT!

2nd of all SRRY FOR RUINING YOUR HOBBY CUZ I KNOW ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT PEOPLE TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, JERK!!!!!!!!

3rd of all NEXT TIME DONT COME ON DURING THE SUMMER cuz all you do is yell at newbies A-hole!!

Next time I hope you think about wat you write before it gets paisted because it doesn't help to yell at people.

I'm not trying to start a fight but it's on if you do!
(((srry for the inconvienence)))
((I thought making a profile would be nice to dicuss Harry Potter but now i know that this site is for stupid little brats who probably dont have much friends!))

(i not talking about any one else, just fudgey over here)