News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Simply .adorable (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 29, 2008, 06:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Most parents have a tendency to be over protective of their young. They think that the child needs to be constantly watched, constantly attended to. They imagine danger around every corner and take outrageous precautions.

Ginny was protective of her four, almost five, year old son.
So much so that the world hadn't even been aware of his existence until he was three.
He'd been a secret for most of his life.

The difference was that the danger was not imaginary. Several people would have loved to have gotten their hands on little Cody. They would have liked to kill him. Or maybe they would have used his magical ability or prodigal mind for their own reasons.
Despite this danger, the child had so far lived as normal a life as he could have.

Still, as mother and child walked through the forest one warm Saturday, Ginny couldn't help but keep a watchful eye. She instructed him to stay close, with seeing distance. She couldn't help it. He was her baby.

Both were dressed in jeans and t-shirts, apparently had been out playing all day. From young Cody's shoulders were wings, black satin feathers ruffling now and then in the small wind. His hair, the same color as his wings, flew across his eyes. He brushed it away as he ran around, now and then doing a flip or a cartwheel.

Ginny smiled to herself as she watched him run, his boundless energy seeming to seep into her by association. The thing was, Cody was her life. He was the reason she lived today. Years ago, he had been the sole reason she awoke each morning.
He was still her angel.

Cody suddenly stopped and turned his head to the side, as if listening to something he could hardly hear. His grin grew wide and he turned, facing Ginny and putting his hands on his hips.
"Mom! I think I can hear other peoples thoughts!" He said excitedly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Snuffles, who had been rolling around idly in the dirt heard a small voice from behind. Quickly he flipped from his comfortable place on the floor to back on his feet, silently bounding to the nearest tree and hiding behind it.

He first saw a small boy, maybe four or five with wings that shown visibly from his back, second appeared a woman with dazzling red hair that Sirius would recognize any day.

His black tail wiggled wildly in the sun as he watched them for a moment before being unable to take it anymore. He leaped over a branch beside the tall oak tree and bounded forward, parallel to Cody as he himself tumbled on the ground enjoying himself.
Slowly he mad his way over to Cody. In a matter of seconds he was slow running at almost a prance, if he were a horse, next to the small boy.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked up, knowing the animal upon sight, but saying nothing. She simply kept walking a few paces behind the two of them, her eyes taking in everything around them.

Cody turned, wrapping his arms around Snuffles's neck in a big hug. He buried his face in the black fur, giggling madly. He loved animals, especially ones that were people he knew. He et go and took a few steps back. Then he began to run, right at Snuffles. Just before he ran into the dog, he jumped up, flipped through the air, and landed on the other side, laughing.
"Almost scared ya, didn't I?" He asked, scratching Snuffles behind the ear and laughing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Snuffles's heart he feared skipped a beat inside his chest. His eyes recovered from a wide shock and he whimpered. As Cody began scratching him though, all thoughts of frightened feelings left him. He simply started wagging his tail and rolling on the floor, his dog instincts taking hold of himself.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Cody laughed and looked up at Ginny, "Hey mom? Do you think we could ever get a pet?"

Ginny pursed her lips, "Cody, you know he isn't a real dog." She shook her head.

Cody knelt down, rubbing Snuffles's belly, "Yeah. I know. But I think we should get a pet....not a cat though."

Ginny frowned, "I don't think so angel."
Pets wouldn't fit in well with their lives.

Cody pouted, still rubbing the dog's belly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

ChoChangHP118

(I'll allow it, not my thread though. Wait for Ginny, she should let you.)

Snuffles nodded, agreeing that cats were a bad idea. To add emphasis on his hating of cats he growled lightly, hoping to not scare the child but trying to get him to understand that cats equal no no.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back into the grass as Cody rubbed his belly. He loved the feeling, but new he should probably change back soon finding it hard to communicate as Snuffles.

Snuffles sighed, lifting his head and opening his eyes. He barked at Cody, playfully patting at his hand with his paw before turning back onto his legs. He slowly closed his eyes and the figure of Snuffles morphed into Sirius in the blink of an eye. All that was left of Snuffles was a few hairs that fell from his back while laying on it. He smiled down at Cody.

"Thanks kid, best massage all week." He ruffled Cody's hair before turning to Ginny, smiling in his black shorts and dark green polo (hoping its warm enough for those close, not exactly sure of the date and time). He nodded to her "He Gin." He said simply before looking down at Cody again.

Sirius loved Cody and his childish ways, even more so when he spoke maturely. "And how is my favorite little boy?" He said smiling to Cody appreciatively. 

Ginny Weasly

((Sure. =) ))

Cody smiled back, "Signore, quanto piacevole per vederlo ancora." He bent at the waist, bowing with a sweeping motion. Obviously making fun. He grinned, then spoke English.
"Mr. Black. How are you?"

Ginny nodded at Sirius as a way of greeting but didn't say anything. Without intrest, she looked around the forest. Being this tired should be illegal, she thought to herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Looking up at the clouds, Sky couldn't help but to smile. There were dozens of clouds in the bright baby blue sky and the day was glorious. Sky loved the clouds. They, to her, were a beautiful thing. She shook her head, bringing herself back to what she was doing before.

Walking through a path in the forest, Sky could hear voices. The voices seemed to get louder with every step she took. "I know those voices...." Sky muttered to herself. She walked from behind a tree and grinned, looking at the three people. "Hey guys!" She said, waving to them.

Sky wasn't dressed very fancy. A simple red hoodie with a few holes and and her black shorts was her outfit of comfort, with her hair hanging down her shoulders and her back.

((Trying to get a long post but it's a tad early. :D))

richiee

Ginny Weasly

((Not unless you actually make an effort to type well. =) ))

Ginny looked up, blinked a few times and then smiled.
"Hello Sky." She said, though her smile was tired. She looked run down, and the point was pushed further when she stifled a yawn.
"How are you?"

Cody turned away from Sirius long enough to give Sky a real bow, a formal, curt, yet small bend. He smiled, "Hello Miss Sky." He said, before turning back to Sirius with a grin. He shook out his wings, causing a few of the leaves that had gathered among his feathers to fall to the ground. He shook his head, roughly, and leaves also fell from his thick obsidian hair.
"Wanna see something cool?" He asked Sirius.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky gave Ginny a friendly smile. "Hello Ginny." She said to her. "I'm great! And how about you?" She looked at Cody. "Why, hello Mr. Cody." Sky said, grinning at his bow. She gave Sirius a smile. "And hello to you too."

Sky looked around. "Not bad of a day." She said quietly. She took a deep breath of the fresh air.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head when Cody spoke a language he couldn't understand. "Showoff," He winked at Cody before smiling to Ginny. "What brings you two out here? Just hanging out?" He looked around as Sky joined there little get together nodding to the girl that he had a little acquaintance with, nothing more then a hello here or there though.

"Hello," he finally said in response to Sky.

He returned his stare to Cody and nodded actually excited to see what the small boy could do to 'wow' him this time. "Of course!" He said smiling to the child.

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August  8, 2008, 12:57:22 PM
((Not unless you actually make an effort to type well. =) ))

(I'm sorry, but with no disrespect to 'richiee' but that made me laugh. It made me think some thoughts too but I won't be rude...)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(May me join? Oh, whoops!  May I join?  ;D )
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

((Yes, of course. I have open in the title, you sillies.))

Cody grinned, holding his hand out, palm open. "Watch," he instructed Sirius, though in a conspiratorial whisper. In the center of his palm , there seemed to be a small blue dot. As one looked closer, the dot grew bigger, and bigger still, enveloping Cody's hand. It crackled, showing as pure energy. It seemed almost like lightning the way it revolved around his open hand.
Little beads of sweat developed around Cody's temples as he concentrated, and as the blue energy ball grew bigger. He was working hard to keep the energy under his control.

Ginny watched from not too far away, answering Sky with a small smile.
"I'm fine, actually." She nodded, "It is indeed a nice day out."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret