News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Simply .adorable (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 29, 2008, 06:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira had been up in the trees, disturbed by the comotion below.  She looked down in time to see Cody with a ball of light.  "Ohh!"  Mira said jumping from the tree she was in.  "Cool Cody!  Where'd you learn to do that?"  SHe inquired once on the ground.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

At Mira's interruption, Cody lost his control, and the ball grew three times it's original size. Cody bit his lip, and Ginny was suddenly behind him. She reached over, grasping Cody's hand and wincing as the energy shocked her. She took over her son's control, making it her own and absorbing the energy in the blink of an eye.

Without the light from the energy ball, the forest seemed suddenly darker.

Cody fell back onto his butt, wiping his brow. He cut Mira a strange look, "You almost got all of us killed." He said quietly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky watched in amazement as Cody's energy ball enlarged and was absorbed by Ginny. She looked at Mira. "You need to be more careful." She said, trying not to sound bossy. "Are you alright Ginny?" Sky asked, now focusing her attention on her. She noticed her getting shocked.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, well sorry."  Mira said a bit indignant.  Not like she knew she was interrupting something that could kill them.  "Just glad everyone's still alive."  She added.

Sky

"Except for that thing on your shoulder." Sky said, pointing at a dead spider on Mira's shoulder.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Ahhh!"  Mira screamed.  She flicked it off and was panting.  Snakes, vampires, and were wolves,  yes she could deal with.  Spiders... nope.  Mira was absolutely petrified of spiders.  She had a severe case of arachnophobia.  "Sorry."  She said regaining her composure.  "I have really bad arachnophobia."  She explained.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius whistled, amazed by the small child's strength. He had been frightened at the site of what he was capable of doing and so he had taken a step back hitting the tree. He paused, shock leaving his body. He smiled. "Impressive though terrifying I will admit Cody."

Sirius smiled to him, nodding as if approving his utter amazing powers.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her hand, then rubbed it.
"I'm fine. I've been hit with much stronger energy."
She reached down and ruffled Cody's hair, suddenly looking extremely tired and pale.

Cody looked down, his mouth set into a frown.
"Sorry, Momma..."

"It's okay, angel. It's not like you tried to do that." Ginny's voice was soft as she spoke to er son. Her fingers played in his hair and she continued looking down at him, "I just have to teach you to control it better."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky smiled at him. "That was pretty neat, Cody." She said to him, hoping to take away his frown. She sighed and was quiet for a moment. Then she ran up to him and poked his forehead. "You're it." She whispered, grinning, and running away from him.

Ginny Weasly

Cody's wings twitched as Sky poked his forehead, and he couldn't stop the grin from spreading to his face. Like a chain reaction, it lit up his eyes last, making them sparkle with laughter.
"No fair, Miss Sky! I wasn't ready!" he shouted, chasing after her on foot.

Ginny shook her head after the two of them, still looking very pale. Her amusement was clear, though.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"But that's the fun of it!" Sky called, still running, but not going as fast as she possibly could. At least until she looked behind her to see Cody right on her tail.
   "Ahhh!" She yelled, running faster. She laughed. A seventeen year old playing tag with a five year.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira laughed softly.  She was tired and not as normally hyper as she would normally be.  She looked out at Cody and Sky running around.  It was a very cute scene.  Mira leaned against a tree though, knowing that Cody's powers were so developed that they were far from cute.  Mira admired Cody, he was so little with so much power.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled sleepily turning to Ginny,
"He is unbelievably talented Ginny." He sighed, turning and watching Cody and Sly.

He noticed Mira out of the corner of his eye and turned to her. "Hello."
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, also leaning against a tree. "Yes," She said, "He gets that from his father, I believe." She murmured. She watched as her young son chased Sky, smiling.

Cody sped up as well, and then spread his wings. Within seconds, he was beside Sky, flying, his wings moving just right. He touched her shoulder, doing somersaults in the air afterwards while he laughed.
"Tag!" He shouted.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky's eyes narrowed. "Get back here!" She exclaimed, going after him this time. She went as fast as her body permitted, gaining closely on Cody. Finally, she came to a stop. "O..Okay Cody. You..win." Sky said, smiling and catching her breath. "You are..the king of..tag."