News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Simply .adorable (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 29, 2008, 06:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody's arms shot up and he snatched a low hanging branch as he went to fly past. He whipped around the branch, flipping and landing on it. He grinned, "Hear that Mom? I'm the King before I'm really a Prince!" He thought it was so funny he had to kneel on the branch, his laughter loud.

Ginny smiled, nodding at him,"'I heard angel."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky decided to play along with the king act. She got down on one knee and bowed. "All hail King Cody!" She said. She repeated it a second time, then stood back up.

Ginny Weasly

Cody gave Sky an odd little smile, and then jumped from the tree. He made a bow, sweeping lowly and folding one arm behind his back, extending the other with a flair.
"Principe del Caduto. Al vostro servizio, Signora."

He looked up in time to meet Ginny's eyes and flushed. He knew he had just revealed something he shouldn't have, even though none of them had understood his words.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

((Prince of the Fallen. To your service, Mrs.? Do I win!? GIVE MEH A COOKEH!))

Sky smirked and stood against a tree, leaning on it. She put her head back,feeling a light wind blowing. Her hair blew into her face, giving her a slight resemblance to the girl from a U.S movie. (The Ring XD) She moved it out of her face, only for it to blow back. "Rawr!" Sky said with a laugh.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on August 20, 2008, 07:45:21 AM
Sirius smiled sleepily turning to Ginny,
"He is unbelievably talented Ginny." He sighed, turning and watching Cody and Sly.

He noticed Mira out of the corner of his eye and turned to her. "Hello."

"Hey." She replied flashing a smile.  She laughed a bit again, but became slightly confused when Cody spoke in a language she hadn't heard before.  Or had she... (Nice one Sky!!!  *Gives Sky a a cookie bigger than her head*)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Jessie hopped out of a nearby tree.  *Is that a foreign language I hear?* She said, not knowing what language it was, who said it, or what they said.  She came more towards the group, smiling.

*Hello there everyone! What party was I not told about?* She said, all in good fun.  She nodded to them all in turn as a greeting, still close to the edge of the tree-line.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled, nodding to Jessie as a hello. He stood awkwardly, not in the mood to speak.

(Mehhh, breaking school rules!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

((Yup. =) ))

Cody grinned when Sky roared, and his wings twitched. He came out of his bow and went to his mother, taking her hand and squeezing it.
"It's ok, Momma. They don't know anything." He told her quietly.

Ginny nodded, "Yes, darling. I know."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

((Hehe. Cookeh. *munches on Cookie.*))

Sky slid down onto the ground, so her back was against the tree. She looked at Jessie and waved before putting her hands in the grass.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...  How is everybody???  Ok um... wrong question...  Would someone please start a conversation?  I'm not good at that..."  Mira said, looking at the group od people, then feeling she had nothing else to do she changed into Angel and rolled around on the ground.

dobby888

Jessie laughed and went over to pet Angel.  She looked around at the group. *What have you guys been doing lately?* She asked, still petting Angel.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel panted and happily rolled around on the ground like she was completely a dog, with no memory of being a human.  Just a carefree dog.  Sometimes Mira wished it would stay this way.

dobby888

Jessie scratched her stomach.  It was slightly weird scratching your friends stomach, but she didn't mind it much.