News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The only one and the lonely one a story. how do you like it?

Started by drewskit, July 30, 2008, 06:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles came out of a hole from a tree were a animale probally made, but abandand it, the sun was blinding comeing from the slits of the tree were it is not coverd by leavs or bark. Niles was short for being 16 and had green eyes. He a small muscular structure and always wore a black robe. Niles just made his dicision hewas thinking on for a couple days he didnt want to be a death Eater any more, but he was afraid that no one would except him, because he had the dark mark, he started to cry, all alone, no exceptence, no shelter just him and his thoughts. He cryed even more just from the thought, then his left arm started to hurt. He looked at it and is dark mark was burning and just burnt off, he couldnt believe it, he burst with joy and now he thought "I can go to Hogwarts, they'll except and Harry Potter being the Head Master, im sure to be excepted" but what if a full moon comes around again, wait the Forbidden Forest, if there is a ful moon I can go there"  Its settled Im going to Hogwarts" Niles started walking to the muggle train station, he would sneak on the train to hogwarts pertending to be a parent, yes. A perfect plan. He was heading for the wall between nine and three quarters, but before he made it there he saw a Aroura. Niles thought fast, he put his face in his cloths hopeing he dosnt see him. The Aroura walked past him, "thank the black witches" he thought. Niles walked through the wall and saw the train. He walked up to the train thinking, he saw the back rails were there is a enough room for one person. He jumped on, first making sure nowbody was watching and he was on his way to Hogwarts. What do you think? I would like to now before I make more ;) the spelling is a little off.