News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Yule Ball

Started by potter_fan122, August 1, 2008, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldimort101

"Oh,my brozer and zizter!'Ow I missed you so!"Rebeca cried as she hugged her two sibblings.Then felt thousands of eyes on her.She blushed as she tore away from them.Vill you join ze reble army vith us?"She asked hopefully."We vould love to!"Said Viktor.His almost alike sister came up and said,"We very much vould,sissy"Then she turned to Niels."You're cute!"She said."My sister likes you!""Gabriel!"Rebeca snaped."Never you mind!"She yelled at Viktor,who was supresing some giggles.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle rolled her eyes and smiled as the three siblings reconnected and moved over to where Niles was and said "So, before the Death Eaters attacked you had said you liked someone else, now tell me who it is. I swear to die if I tell secret to anyone."

drewskit

Niles didnt feel like talking about it right now. "ummm, we shoould go now, we'll talk later" he tried hard as possible to shake that question off.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle was satisfied with his answer but had a feeling that he was trying to shake off the question, and she said "Okay! But to tell you before hand, you won't shake me off till I get a good enough answer." She smiled innocently as possible and skipped over to the siblings and said "Sorry to say this but it's time to break off the party!"

Voldimort101

"Okay zen!Let's go!"

drewskit

Niles also went to the three sisters, "unless the theme for the dance is red"

Voldimort101

(fyi Viktors not a girl)

"Hello Moto!"(My friend told me to say that!)"Ok!Letsa go"(Italian acante!)

drewskit

((i dont judge lol))

"leeeeeeeeets go" Niles jumps in the air, floating. bending the laws ofd gravity

Voldimort101

Rebeca jumped up on a table,and did a few flips out of the room.She thought to herself who knew a hero could be from selfish Slitherin?As she rememberd last year.

Miss Xantier

(lol Rebeca, it hasn't. only a couple. Besides, Niles hasn't been on in a long time!)

Isabelle hopped on the table and does a somersault flip out of the room and ran out after Rebeca. Who said I couldn't do that? Not me! It had always been fun to do that. After all, she had wanted to do that perfectly, she hadn't practiced doing that in her room for nothing.

(Happy now?)

Voldimort101

(lolz srry,but last time he posted was in September!omg im really srry!)

Sassugh09

I was at DL this past week and had the Yule Log.  It was YUMMY  My husband and my 2 kids all ate it  What a treat