News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

join if you want to

Started by drewskit, August 2, 2008, 09:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, but the smile didn`t reach her eyes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles Noticed he was still holding Stacey's hand, But pertended not to notice

Kiara Johnson

Today would be their lucky day.  Kiara had come to visit her old stomping grounds, she had felt some bad tension from the plants and animals here and had decided to pay attention to the old Womping willow and was now, talking to the beast of a tree.

The Earth Goddess did not come around the school very often, perhaps once in every year, some knew her, and others didn't.  She kept to herself most the time and went on about her business of taking care of those in need. 

Kiara was a kind Goddess and quite liked the children of Hogwarts, she too once had a stay here, though it was purely, as it came to be, for reasons of keeping her from her father and another, even worse enemy whilst she was young.

She heard them coming, didn't have to see them, invisibility only works when one is quiet, after all.

(Hope you don't mind, was board, you can either ignor er, or thank her for keeping the tree off your beinds)

drewskit

Niles noticed the girl, "booooooo boooooo, Im the ghost of a place that I cant think of right not" Niles loved to joke around

Kiara Johnson

Kiara shot a thought towards his voice, her mind finding his easily enough and hitting him a little harder than she had intended with a small knock inside his head. 

"Oh, sorry about that mr ghostie."  She smiled in his general direction.

drewskit

"Niles made himself visible "Kinda of a dangerous place to be by yourself"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara gave the boy a pleasant smile and as well, offered up a half smile.  So, this one had absolutely NO idea who she was, this could make for a bit of fun.

"Oh, you think so?"  She questioned, as she plucked a dead limb off of the Willow

drewskit

"well dangerous creatures, and you could get in trouble" Niles said, more curiously. He can see she didn't care much.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled down at him from her position half way up the willow tree and inclined her head to him, her long dark locks of hair falling slightly into her face, concealing for a moment her emerald gaze.  She reached up, however with her free hands and tucked the renegade locks behind her ear.

"Thank you for caring."  She stated.  "I might warn the same for you."  She continued, "Though, just now, I wouldn't worry about these things."  She finished with a sort of smile on her lips that would suggest she certainly knew something he did not.

"You know, the shrieking shack is not the best of places to play, right?"  She stated more so than asked, wondering if he'd catch the fact that he hadn't told her of his destination.

drewskit

Niles was dumbfounded, how could this girl know were there headed, but of course there headed to that direction so it was apparently
just guess "were not amused by simple games of wizards chess" Niles said with a grin. Niles examined her better, she not that older than him, but
very witty.

Kiara Johnson

"I see."  The woman replied in a tone that suggested she quite understood.  "Well then, perhaps you would like me to release the willow so that you might play your games then?'  She asked, raising a brow in the boy's direction as she pruned yet another dead branch form the tree with her fingers.

drewskit

Niles was very amused, has he met his match "If you werent here, that willow would have been destroyed" Niles was now testing her

Kiara Johnson

Kiara continued to pluck a dead branch from the willow, her lips still pulled up and into the current smile.  She didn't even bother to look at him after he'd made his comment though her lips did turned up that much more.

"Indeed, I am certain it would have been."  She stated, humoring the boy.

drewskit

Niles Liked her , she was very interesting "So why does a girl like your self hang in the forest when your not even a student" Niles then froze he wasnt a student eaither. He felt stupid, But still a good question.
Niles noticed the sky, almost night, thats bad.

Kiara Johnson

Kiara offered him a sly smile and winked at him.  "Oh, that is another story all together I do fear"  She told him in rsponce as to the why she was here.

She watched him, notice him tense over something, though she wasn't certain what that something was, he quite clearly was suddenly very uncomfortable about something that had nothing to do with her not being a student.  She was an immortal, keeper of the earth and all of its creatures and that would include his kind as well and so, felt a sudden twinge and she snapped her head towards him suddenly then gave a look up to the sky before returning her gaze to the boy.

"If you'd like, I could walk your friend back to the grounds."  She then stated, knowing, feeling his sudden panic.