News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Miss hanging with people

Started by Shara2007, August 3, 2008, 11:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting in the Hogs Head. She was looking at a glass of water and just thinking. She hardly went to the Three Broomstick anymore. There was just to much of a crowd. She loved how no one seemed to come here that often so she could just come and think. She had even taking up drawlling. She knew that it would be fun to drawl now that she was alone. She started to drawl the glass of water. She had went back to still drawling if people were not there. She just seemed to like it. Plus it brought her back to her muggle roots.

"I wonder what I would have been like if I had never had magic. I mean what job would I be doing now." She said to herself since she knew that the bar tender was not paying attention to her. "I mean would I still drawl. Glasses of water like I am now."

She had smiled at herself she had not thought about what she would have done if she was a muggle in a really long time.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie slipped inside the Hogs Head, making sure no one saw her.  She walked in and sat at the bar, casting wary glances to make sure no one was watching.  She ordered a butterbeer, and took a huge swig.  The OWL's were coming up and she just couldn't handle the pressure.  Even Leah was starting to bug her a little.

Shara2007

Sarah turned to the bar tender and smiled. "well do you mind if I had another pumkin juice. I mean I need a pumkin juice, butterbeer to go with my drawling. I mean I promise not to drink the butterbeer but I am doing on of the different drinks."

Sarah then turned to her pad and went back to doing the table so that she would do the drinks in a minute. She had not even relize that Jessie had walked into here.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie heard a familiar voice from inside the bar, but wasn't sure if she wanted to find out who it was.  She decided, finally, that she did want to know. She put up the hood of her cloak, casting dark shadows across her face.  It made her harder to recognize, so hopefully, they wouldn't notice her. 

Jessie turned and looked across the bar.   She saw Sarah, engrossed in her drawing.  Jessie watched her for a moment before turning back to her butterbeer.  She hated to not talk to Sarah, especially because she hardly saw her anymore.  But she also didn't think she could deal with talking to her because she (Jessie) was so on edge lately.

Jessie turned to the bartender and said, *Hi, I'd like to pay for her tab.*  The man nodded and grunted the amount that was due.  She handed over the money, and took another drink of her butterbeer.  She was about 3/4 done with her drink and was planning on leaving when she was done.

Shara2007

Sarah was so happy that she had gotten the drinks she loved drawling and she was glad that she was for once was happy. She then finished the drawling and walked up to the bar tender. "Here you go Al. Why don't you drink this I mean it better then me throwing it out."

She then went out to pull out the money to give to him.

"You don't owe anything. Someone payed your tabbed." He smiled as he went to sip on the butterbeer. "So can I see that picture that you just drew I mean I see you drawling all the time."

Sarah smiled and looked at him. "Well I guess. I wonder who paid it." Sarah then held up her painting. "I thought that this would be better if it was a still life. Oh you hear I am going back to Hogwarts as a quddich and flying teacher." Sarah smiled at him.

"That great I am proud of you." He was not sure if Jessie was listening in on them.

dobby888

Jessie only half listened to their conversation until she heard that Sarah was coming back to teach.  She drank the last of her butterbeer and looked around for the bartender.  He was still talking to Sarah, so she left the empty mug on the bar with the right amount of money stuck under one edge.  She glanced once more at Sarah before leaving.  The bell on the door rang loudly as it closed with a slight bang.

Shara2007

Sarah turned and then looked at door as it shut. She was done talking to the bar tender and then smiled. "Well I better go. I mean I need to pack some things up before I go."

She then stood up and grabbed her painting. "I will get you a painting later."

She then opened the door and walked out and hit someone and fell in the process her painting went flying.

dobby888

Jessie had bent over to tie her shoe, when someone tripped and fell over her.  She fell too, landing on her face.  She stood up and brushed herself off.  Then she noticed Sarah on the ground, but more importantly her painting, being blown through the dirt towards a big dirty puddle.  Jessie ran over to it and grabbed it.  One corner had gotten in the mud, but she wiped off most of it and brought it back to Sarah.  She offered a hand to help Sarah up.  *Sarah I'm so sorry! Oh... here you dropped this* She said, handing her the painting.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her as she helped her up. THat when she finally saw that it was Jessie. "Oh hi there girl I was wondering what going on. I mean Why are you at the Hogs Head. I mean something hase to be up."

Sarah knew that something was up and she knew she would find out. She then grabbed the painting. "thanks for that. I mean I love this drawling. I mean it was great to go back to the past and my old muggle styles. This is what I drew before I even came to school."

harrypotterfan:)

Harry walked towards Hogshead and saw Jessie and Sarah standing outside of Hogshead. "Hi Sarah, hey Jess. Whose painting is this?" He asked them pointing at the amazing painting Sarah was holding.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"oh no ones. It just one that I was drawling today. I just finishied it." She showed him. "I mena I thought I need something to brighten up my new office."

dobby888

*Yeah Sarah that's really good! I love it!* Said Jessie, gazing at the painting.

Shara2007

Sarha smiled. "Well I thought it would look better if I had not been moving." She then went to fold it up to put in the office.

dobby888

Jessie nodded and smiled, agreeing with her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "I mean you might not heard. I am moving back to the school to teach."