News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Upset and mad at herself

Started by Shara2007, August 4, 2008, 11:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting in the hogs head staring at a butter beer. She had already drank about 4 bottles. "well at least I am happy. I mean I know that he is happy and I am to. I mean look at me no one care what I do any more. I will drink this and then go back to teaching and forget him. I great at making animal happy."

She then looked at the bottle and looked at her hands and started to cry. "I will miss him alto but we never saw each other anyways. I have to move on though. I will be okay though. I mean opening the store was great plus I teach. I can do both and I did not need anyone to hold me back."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny went to the Hogs Head for one reason. She wasn't going to drink. She was going to get a special bottle of wine from the bartender to have for later in the week. She was planning a surprise romantic dinner for her and Xaver.

As she walked in, she was whistling and bright and cheerful tune. Until she caught sight of Sarah.
She went over, sitting beside her, 'Hey kiddo...what's wrong?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and the took another bottle and then drank it. SHe was not wanting to do this but she just for some reason felt that she had to. "well me and Siruis are getting a divorce. I mean he wants it."

Sarah then set the bottle down. "I hope he happy though. I mean I don't know what I did wrong."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny bit her lip, looking at the counter and shaking her head.
"I'm sorry Sarah." She paused, "You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be...you know?"

She looked at Sarah, tilting her head slightly, "I'm sorry...this isn't..because of me...is it?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and started to tear up. "Well thanks but I know that something are not right. I hope that i might find someone else some day."

She then looked at her hands. "I not sure why we broke up but I bet that it had some to do with you. I mean part of it was that we said something and then he said he would go talk to you. I siad that he always went to you."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, "Sarah, I'm sorry. You'll never know how sorry I am..."

She nodded at Sarah, "You'll find some one. You're very nice and sweet and pretty." Ginny smiled at her, "Someone out there is bound to fall for you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and smiled. "I know that. The problem is that I don't know if I have my heart back yet. Who would want to be with someone who let her husband keep the three kids because she cares more about her jobs."

Sarah then hugged her friend. "I am glad that you are there for me. He always thought that I was going to run off with Cody any ways."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny started laughing, "My Cody? He's five for goodness sake!" She hugged Sarah back, still laughing.

"Wow, that's strange." She told her, chuckling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Harry walks past Hogshead but then eers in to see Ginny and Sarah chatting. He stepped in and smiled. "There was a class reunion and noone told me about it?" He exclaimed.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "well not really. I just came for a drink." Sarah then looked at Ginny and laughed.

"Ya I know but I'm always with Cody. I mean comeone. my kids are in school and he the one I hang with at the shop. That why he thinks that." She then took another on of her drinks.

harrypotterfan:)

Harry heard about the divorce but quickly shook his head trying to remain cheerful. He sat down but did not order a drink.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Harry and smiled. "you want somethign to drink. I mean I am drinking and I bet that Ginny wants one so you can it you want something get it."

Sarah looked at her hands and then took another sip.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "None for me, Sarah."

She hadn't drunk anything at a pub since...well, the last time. It hadn't been very good, and now she stuck to easy drinks at home. With Xaver, so she couldn't do anything stupid.
Everyone gets drunk sometimes, but it had just so happened that the last time Ginny did, it had almost torn er and Xaver apart.
But they didn't know that.

"Hey Harry." She smiled at him. She'd known him forever. Had known him when he found out he wasn't really the Potter's son, and that Kiara Maul was his twin sister.  Knew him when Kiara lost control and the only two people who could help her had been him and Max. She knew him know, married and a father.
Harry had always been her friend.

((There, included some forum history for ya'll.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Ginny and then gave her a hug. "It is okay. I mean you do not have to drink or what ever." Sarah looked at the bottle and started to think about the break up again. She did not want this to happen but she knew it was going so she was glad that some of her friends were around to help her.

Sarah knew she was about to cry so she turned away from them and grabbed a napkin really fast to cover her eyes so that they would not see her cry. She then turned to look both out and looked at them. "So Harry how has Cho and work been."

dobby888

Jessie walked into the pub in her school robes whistling.  She had a skip in her step and why wouldn't you? She had finished all of her classes and homework for the day and it was still early.  She spotted Sarah, Ginny, and Harry in a booth.  Then she noticed that Sarah was crying, however hard she tried to hide it.  Her whistle ended with a long sad note as she half skipped-walked over to them.

*Hey!* She said, hoping to bring some life to the table, *Mind if I join you?*