News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I need help!!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, March 29, 2002, 09:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Everyone! I'me Roxy! My best friend tori and I are writing HP short stories and we have NO ideas! If you want to you can post it for me to check it out and it might be a foamous story between me and my friend!!!! so if u'v got a story in mind post it 4 me 2 check!!!

P.S. Sorry 4 those who wrote them but i can't get the book published!!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

I'm sorry, the little amount of good ideas I have I have to put in my own stupid story. You can read it here, it's the Harry Potter goes to Mexico thing. Welcome to the site Roxy!!! :)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yes yes!  Welcome welcome! *hands Roxy a Purple Elephant* Now, take good care of that 'coz they're really hard to find!  ;D
Have a good time!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Harrys_girl_friend

Yes Shuibee I will take care of the purple elaphant! *Poof Turns it into a good luck charm for her braclet*  Now i woun't lose it! Lol

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

ShuiBee never offerred me a purple elephant... :'(

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Kaeli I'll do a charm to make it double and then i'll give the double to u K?

Kaeli

Okay! Thank you!!! I feel better now!!! ;D

O, I'm sorry Kaeli!  How can I ever make it up to you? *sarcastic tone*  :)

Kaeli

**crying** Well...perhaps...you could....find me a really cool picture of Sirius online?!!

Ummm... okay.  I have found some, but they're all drawings.  Do you want me to look fer more, or post those?

Kaeli

post em!!! Post 'em all!!!!!

I will!  I will!

DokkenSuite

I got an idea,we can make a time so we are on at aprox. the same time.For me 8:16 is on this 3:16.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Okay, I guess we can make a Hogwarts time!

That'll be fun!!!

DokkenSuite

Cool. ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II