News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I need help!!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, March 29, 2002, 09:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

okay, how are we gonna set this up? We all have to meet up here at the same time, and decide what time it is...how about tomorrow at 8 o'clock central...and if someone isn't able to make it, they can ask when they get back what the 'hogwarts time' is...

How does that sound?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Umm... whats central time?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Are you from America?If you it includes the state that are in the middle.(central America,central time:) )
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Central America is in between Mexico and South America... *raises brow*

Kaeli

Okay, I mean going long-ways...California is Western time, and Texas is Central time, New York is Eastern Time. So, if you live in Arizona, I think you're in...oh! I'm so bad at Geography!!!!

I'm not in central time.  Like, if the tv says "This show is on at 6, 5 central" I'm the 6.  Right now it's 5:30...

DokkenSuite

Tahanks for telling her that.I guess i forgot that Mexico is central America. :-[
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

no prob. Okay, when a tv show comes on and it says that it comes on at 6, 5 central, then you are in Eastern time. Just take an hour ago and it is central time.

Ooo!  Okay. So how are we going to figure this out?

DokkenSuite

How would you guys like to help with some homework?For my girl scouts project.I'm doing a coin collection,if eny of you collect them than meet me in this subject or look for a subject name Project Help. :)

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

By the way,that was only so this could become a VERY HOT TOPIC!!! OK?? Good.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo okay.

DokkenSuite

I do that to my dad a lot.