News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The dawning of a new day_

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 13, 2008, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yeah..."  Mira said laughing a bit as she pushed Jessie's arm down in a joking way.  "Hey Rheese, My cousin Jackie is a first year too.  I think she'd like you.  Here one sec."  Mira said.  She concentrated sending Jackie a message telling her to come here.  Minutes later a pair of blue eyes was seen peering from the forest.

---

Jackie stepped out of the shadows, wearing a white top and pale jeans.  Her outfit was washed out a bit, so all the focus was turned on her eyes.  They were like all other Siren's eyes, crystal blue, like miniature waves crashing against the shore.  Jackie smiled, knowing only a few people here.  "Um... Hi, I'm Jackie."  She said to Rheese, smiling.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

*Oh isn't that just cute!?* Jessie said, sighing.  *If this was a movie they'd fall in love and get married!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie's eyes started to swirl like an angry ocean at Jessie's coment.  "To bad this isn't a movie."  Jackie said, partly blushing.

-----------

Mira's eyes were slits, and she jumped at Jessie flattening her to the ground.  "Your welcome, Jackie."  Mira said. 

dobby888

Jessie shook Mira of of her and said, *Jeez guys! Give it a rest it was a joke ok? A JOKE!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira laughed and got off of Jessie, helping her up.  She stood and started playing with a water orb.

Astraea

Astraea just stood there. She wasn't quite sure what she was suppose to say. In fact she was kind of scared with all these new people around her. She took a guess that Jackie was the only one that wasn't a normal human, but wasn't sure what to think of the others.
I'm me and thats all I can be

dobby888

Jessie got up and looked at Mira, still mad.  She shook her head and looked at Astraea and said, *Anyways, what should we do?*

Astraea

"I'm not to sure" Astraea said. "I'm not to good with the grounds" she said shyly.

dobby888

*We could go to Hogsmead!* Jessie suggested.

~Chosen One~

When Rheese saw Jackie he didn't know what to say and Jessie's comment made him turn a scarlet red."Uh hey Jackie how.. how's it goin" Rheese said kinda embarassed not knowing exactly what to say to her. 
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Astraea

"Hogsmead is the village near here right?" Astraea said. She felt so new, and didn't like it.

dobby888

*Yeah it is! I walk there all the time!* Jessie said, realizing how new Astraea must be.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: ~Chosen One~ on August 31, 2008, 10:48:28 AM
When Rheese saw Jackie he didn't know what to say and Jessie's comment made him turn a scarlet red."Uh hey Jackie how.. how's it goin" Rheese said kinda embarassed not knowing exactly what to say to her. 

"Good."  Jackie said smiling as she stood there.  She got bored and sat down swirling some water between her fingertips.

Astraea

"Okay that sounds fun" Astraea said smiling.

dobby888

*Alright! Let's go!* Jessie said, anticipating the trip.