News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The dawning of a new day_

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 13, 2008, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"Of course!" Stacey exclaimed. "Everywhere has someplace to eat. How about the Three Broomsticks?" She offered.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

"Do they have salads? I can't eat very much, for certain reasons" Astraea said quietly to Stacey. She wasn't sure if she wanted Rheese or Jessie to know about her wings yet, she wasn't sure what they would think about them.
I'm me and thats all I can be

~Chosen One~

"To the Three Broomstick's we go I'm feel like a good myself right now" Rheese said.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Astraea

"Okay then the Three Broomsticks it is" She said and started to walk and then stopped. "Where is the Three Broomsticks?" She asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped up to Astraea. Come on, I`ll show you." She said, leading her to the restraunt. When they got there, she stopped outside the door. "Here we are. I will tell you, don`t drink more than three butterbeers, and don`t talk to the older guys." She said smiling.

Astraea

"Even if they're cute?" Astaea asked winking at Stacey to make sure she knew she was kidding. She walked in and waited for Stacey and Rheese to follow.

potter_fan122

((Rheese doesn`t come on that much so we can`t leave him outside))

Stacey followed Astraea with Rheese following Stacey. She the both of them to a table. "Here we go." She said, slidding in the booth.

~Chosen One~

((Sorry school is really hectic right now really busy))

Rheese slid in the booth beside Stacey and ordered three butterbeers for everybody. "So Astraea how are you liking hogwarts so far?" Rheese asked Astraea seeing how uneasy she felt earlier was curious to know.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

((i totally understand, so is my shcedual, but i have to find time, or id go crazy!))

dobby888

Jessie walked in after them and sat down at the booth.

Astraea

"Its going pretty good" she said smiling as Jessie sat by her. "It seems like where ever I turn I see people showing off with their wands, kind of upsets me" she said.

dobby888

*Do it back.* Jessie said, simply.  *I don't know a lot, but I could probably teach you a few things! Oh, and if you can learn the elements, those never cease to impress!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie, who had followed them in in her quiet like manner, now slid into the booth next to Jessie.  "Yeah. elements, always work." She added thoughtfully.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

*Definitely!* Jessie said, holding out her fist to Jackie in greeting. (knucks)