News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wolf pups

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 15, 2008, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie stumbled into the hut that was there and yet wasn't.  She saw lots of adorable wolf pups and immediatley her heart melted.  She knelt down and the albino one ran over to her.  She petted her happily, already in love.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel had turned back into Mira for a second.  "Hi Jess, I did have her named Angel, but I think you should name her.  The other names, after some adjustments, are Misty, Birch, and May."  Mira said happily before turning back into Angel and bouncing around with Snuffles and the pups.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

*Wait Mira! Are you sure? She is your pup after all...* Jessie said, letting the pup jump to try and reach her hand.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel turned her head and looked at Jessie.  She couldn't talk, but the look said everything.  Oh, don't be an idiot and name the dog! Angel then turned her head and kept playing with the pups.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and imediatly understood the wolf body language, she had grown up with them, her mother was a wolf animagus. She decided not to turn into her snow leopard form. It might scare the pups. She called Deshka over and started to pet her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Jessie smiled, knowing what Mira was trying to tell her. She looked the pup in the eyes and picked it up.  She looked the pup in the eyes as names whirled through her head.  Finally she said, *I'll name you Tanya!*

potter_fan122

Stacey heard Jessie and set Deshka down. She took out her wand and waved in in a circle. All at once, the pups had leather colloars on that had their names on them.

dobby888

Jessie's smile grew even wider.  She looked at Tanya's collar.  It was the perfect shade of blue.  She picked up Tanya and walked over to Mira.  *How can I help to take care of them?* She asked.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel turned her head up and sighed, turning back into Mira.  "Must you interrupt my doggy fun?"  She teased. Then she handed Jessie a bottle of specially designed milk for wolf pups.  "Make sure she drinks all of it."  She said pickinf up Misty and May.  She tossed a bottle to Stacey and Sirius.  "Sirius, you can feed Birch."  She said, feeding May and Misty.

dobby888

Jessie smiled as she caught the bottle.  She sat down and fed Tanya, who was getting kind of fussy. Tanya drank it all and then fell asleep, curled up in Jessie's lap.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and let Deshka drink most of the bottle, then she tried giving her some raw meat.

ChoChangHP118

Snuffles watched from a corner, he just watched them all interact with each other. He didn't know exactly what to do, but he was curious. He had never seen baby pups while in his own animagus form ever. It was fascinating yet frightening, what should he do he wondered!?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

QuoteShe tossed a bottle to Stacey and Sirius.  "Sirius, you can feed Birch."  She said, feeding May and Misty.

dobby888

Jessie pet Tanya and she slowly blinked open her eyes.  Jessie put a little raw meat in front of Tanya.  Tanya sniffed at the meat and licked it.

ChoChangHP118

Snuffles knew what he was asked to do, he was just to confused to actually do it. He closed his eyes, fazing back to his human body. "How do I?" He began before seeing how Mira was feeding them. He sighed, grabbing the pup called Birch. He placed him on his lap, sitting Indian style on the floor.

The pup looked up at him, immediately Sirius felt a weird connection flow through his body and mind. The eyes of Birch bore into his skin and left him feeling oddly refreshed. Birch blinked once, then again, before nudging for the bottle.

Sirius stared at him for a moment, blinking as well, then again. He noticed Birch's hunger and nodded, moving the bottle to his face.

Birch lunged his head forward and began sucking on the tip of it.

Sirius laughed quietly, his eyes not leaving Birch's figure laying on his black shorts.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)