News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Worse than Playing with Matches]

Started by potter_fan122, August 24, 2008, 04:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"I don't really use it all that much... but I like that... How do you do it?"  Leah asked, tilting her head slightly, putting her palm out like Stacey had.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "I`m not quite sure." She said distantly as she twisted the lightning bolt still in her hand.

((I like your avatar, how`d you do it?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

((www.tektek.org and thanks!))

"Hmm..."  Leah said, trying to pull the lightning from the sky.  She wasn't having much success though.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Leah. "Try using your mind to call it to your hand." She suggested thoughtfully.

dobby888

Leah nodded and reached out with her mind.  Her eyes were closed, and she concentrated really hard.  ~Lightning?   Can you come into my hand please?~  She thought.  She opened one eye and saw that nothing had happened.  ~Lightning... I have a present for you! Come and get it!~ She opened one eye.  Still nothing.  ~LIGHTNING! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!~  Nothing.  Leah sighed.  Nothing was working.

potter_fan122

Staey tilted her head as she watched Leah. She smiled as Leah tried to yell at the lightning. "Um, how about trying to picture the lightning in your hand." She said. "In a nice way." She added. She didn`t think lightning had feeling, but you never know....

dobby888

"Good idea..." Leah said.  She closed her eyes and pictured what Stacey had done, but instead of Stacey it was her.  Suddenly lightning came down to her hand, but immediatley shot back up to the sky. 

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Try again." She said. The lightning was becoming restless in her hand and she let it go quickly. I flew back into the dark clouds.

dobby888

Leah tried it again, this time with her eyes open.  The lightning shot down from the sky, and she tried to grab at it.   She was a little too late however, so it flew back up to the sky.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile got bigger. "Don`t be afraid of it, act like it`s master." She sugested. She looked up into the dark clouds, her eyes bright orange.

dobby888

Leah glared up at the heavens and lightning shot down into her hand.  She grabbed it and smiled.  She danced around and then tried to look at it.  It slipped through her fingers and flew back to the sky.

potter_fan122

Stacey clapped. "Wonderful!" She exclaimed. "See what else you can do!" Stacey twirled around and lightning formed around her, moving with her and never touching her skin.

dobby888

Leah smiled, then her face hardened.  The lightning flew into her hand and she caught it.  She opened her hand and the lightning flew out, but she commanded it back down before it could reach the clouds. 

She was breaking a sweat. 

The lightning crackled between her fingers.  Every so often some would escape, but she got it back almost every time.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Leah. "That looks really cool from back here." She said, backing up a dozen paces.

dobby888

Leah looked over at her, her concentration breaking. The lightning flew back to the clouds.  She took a deep breath to cool herself down.