News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(grrr, guess i'm going to have to write Neo's part in, lol. o well)

Lavy smiled at the irony, "No, Neo has it, as a matter of fact. Well it's under his care right now. I left in such a hurry I didn't have time to grab many things."
"Lavy," Aidan's voice interrupted their conversation, "You know he's not very patient when he wants something."
Lavy turned to him, "Do you see me doing something. Neo can wait. And not, when he should just come down here himself. But I doubt he'll do that. So you need to stop being a complet ass and leave me alone for a moment."
Aidan stood there silent, embarrassed by the tongue lashing he had just received.
"Now, back to what we were saying...." Lavy went back to the circle.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, reaching beneath her robes and pulling out a small water orb. She slipped it into Lavy's hand, "You know how it works. If you need help, smash it off the ground."

She winked, "Go ahead, Lavy. Let Aiden and the rest stay here. You and Neo can talk for five minutes. Five minutes end, and I'm coming for you." She reached out, tapping Lavy's forehead. Unknown to anyone, at that exact moment, Ginny's mind connected to Lavy's. The connection would allow Ginny to track Lavy if needed, and vice versa. Only one of them could sever the connection, and she doubt they would.

Cody nodded at Lavy, "Just remember that we are not too far away."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

She nodded and gave Ginny a quick hug and reached down and rubbed her hand through Cody's hair so that it stood up, "I'll bring her back," She whispered to Jason.

She pushed past Aidan who was watching her with a strange look in his eyes. She couldn't place his emotions, but she didn't have time to try. Ginny would start counting soon. She ran all the way down the hallway into the main part of the cave. It was a huge as she remembered it. Her foot steps echoed everwhere around her. She had almost forgotten how homely the cave actually was. Although they had moved out of it, it still felt like it was being lived in. She ran across the huge opening into another hallway and all the way to the huge, black steal door that was also very familiar. But instead of the usual feeling of home she got when she saw it she only saw pain and suffering. She pushed the door open and stepped in. 

potter_fan122

Jason watched Lavy leave and he slid to the floor. He covered his face with his hands and sighed. If anything happened to either of them.....
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

Neo was sitting in the chair behind his desk. His feet were up on the desk. He wasn't looking at the door or her at first. He was looking at the empty shelves that once held an enormous collection of books. It had been months now, though since they had moved out of the cave and the bare walls were almost scary.

Lavy stood there watching him closely. He didn't look very different since last she saw him. Maybe a little bit thinner but other then that he looked the same. Same long black hair that she had once loved to run her fingers through. Same muscles that she had once caressed. Same everything.
"Close the door Lavy."
She did so, figuring that if he wanted to try something, the door being open wouldn't make a difference.
"How have you been, love?"
"Tired."
"I'm sorry."
"No you're not."
"But I am Lavy."
"Prove it."
"How?"
"Give us Stacey back, and then I'll know that there's still hope for you."
Neo smiled, "I can't do that Lavy."

potter_fan122

Jason sighed and stood up, his face was red. "I`m sorry, I don`t think we`ve met before." He said, looking at Cody and Ginny. "I`m Jason." He said politely, holding his hand out.

LavyBrown

"And why not?"
"You need to understand everything before I can rellease my one bargaining chip."
"She's not a bargaining chip, Neo. She's a girl. And I'm sure she's scared to death right now."
"She's safe."
"With you that's not likely."
Neo slammed his foot down and stood up. Lavy held her ground as he walked around the desk over to her and grabbed her around her waist. She didn't move a muscle when he pulled her in and pressed his lips against hers trying to get her to kiss him back. After a while thought he let go, seeing that it wasn't working, "Dammit, Lavy...."
"Where is she?"
"Cell seven." He sighed letting her go. He turned away from her, "Just take her and go."
"Nothing else? Is that what you dragged me down here for?"
"Lavy just go, before I get angry."
She scoffed but turned and was about to leave when a glass vase flew past her head and crashed into the door in front of her. She wheeled around looking at Neo but he wasn't looking at her. In fact, he wasn't looking at anything. His eyes were shut and his whole body was shaking.
"Neo?"
"I told you to leave..." He said.
"And I...." Lavy stopped, relizing that this wasn't the Neo from five minutes before. This was the one that she actually feared because he was campible of anything. She reached into her pocket, searching for the orb Ginny had givven her but it was missing.
"Did you really think it was going to be that easy, Lavy?" He asked. He held up to orb.
She didn't move, "I hoped so."
He smiled, but it was different from before, this one was evil, "Lavy, you aleays do this. You never cover all your bases. I told you that one day someone was going to take advantage of that."

Ginny Weasly

Cody gave Jason a strange look, but Ginny nodded, offering a small smile.

"I'm Ginny Weasly." She told him, but without moving to shake his hand. Her one free hand was loosely at her side, and her other hand was still on Cody's shoulder. She was drawing on his energy.
She needed it.

She glanced at her watch, feeling uneasy. It had only been three minutes, but something felt wrong. She looked up at Aidan with a smile, shaking her head slowly.
"I wonder when Neo changed his priorities. His one goal used to simply be taking down the Ministry." She smirked at Aidan, but she wasn't really talking to him. Beside her, her small son answered.

"He might have realized he will never control the Ministry the way he controls Miss Lavy." The child flashed a toothy grin Aidan's way. He knew what his mother was doing. She was antagonizing the enemy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Jason let his hand fall to his side and he ruturned to sitting on the floor.

LavyBrown

Aidan shook his head, "If anything it's the other way around. He would do anything for her. She controls his moods. If she's unhappy he's unhappy. He simply stepped back for a moment to reevaluate what our options are. I would think you of all people would be glad to see the Ministry gone, Ginny."

"I just never thought it would be you."
"You underestimate me, Lavy."
"No I don't. I know what' you're capable of."
"And yet you're here, unprotected."
"Now you're underestimating me and my ability to protect myself." Lavy was backing up towards the door very slowly and Neo was taking a step for everyone of hers.
He smiled again, "Come here, Lavy." he held out his hand.
"Not a chance."
"I'm giving you a chance to come back willingly. This is a one time offer. After that I'll bring you back myself."
her back was up against the door now and her hands found the knob. It turned but the door still wouldn't move out of it's frame, "I'm not too worried. You have a little more then a minute before Ginny comes."
"That's all I need..." The door knob stopped turning under her hand and a loud click echoed in the room.
"You really thing that will keep her out?"
He was in reaching distance of her but she had no escape. On one side there was a wall and on the other was a low bookself, "No, but she still has her son to worry about."
Lavy suddenly remembed little Cody. He had to be with Ginny. Which meant if Ginny came in the room Cody would to

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled toothily, "Just because I hate the Ministry doesn't mean I think Neo should be in charge." She winked at the boy, grinning widely.
"His ideals are so far off, he doesn't even realize it."

Cody stood beside her, his eyes never leaving Aidan. He was prepared for anything, knowing full well that if something happened, he might have to help. The fact that his mom had agreed to have him here made him feel proud. She trusted him. Trusted his control. She knew he knew what to do.
If...when they went to retrieve Lavy, all he had to do was lend her some of his power and help hold up a force field. This wasn't a fight. This was a protection.

Ginny looked down at her watch and smiled, "Half a minute left, Aidan dear. And when my watch beeps, we are going after her." Her smile was eerie, "Even if you don't want us to."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Most of the people around them shifted, moving closer to them, Aidan held up his hand, calming them down, "There's no need for that Ginny. Lavy knows how to come out of tough situations."

"What do you want then?" Lavy asked.
"You know what I want. Don't pretend like you don't."
"I'm not coming back. That ship has sailed."
Neo reached out and garbbed her by her neck and pushed her up against the door, "Well now we have a problem Lavy."
She didn't answer, focusing on keeping her breathing steady. He wasn't strangling her but he wasn't holding her gently.
"Please, Neo. You have to listen to me. You have to let me leave now. If Ginny comes in here you won't stand a chance. You know you won't."
"I know you asked her to leave me be."
"But that doesn't mean she will. She protects her friends and family before anyone. She won't hesitate to hurt you."
"Then we'll have to leave here won't we?" He pressed his body against hers.
"She'll find us."
"We'll see about that..."

Aidan looked up and around, looking confused for a moment and then shocked, "They're gone." he whispered.
"What?" someone asked behind him.
"Their energy...it's disappeared. They went somewhere different," He looked at Ginny, "I think he took her."

potter_fan122

Jason looked up and stood. A scream echoed through the hall. He looked at Ginny, hoping she would know what to do.

Ginny Weasly

"Aw, f.uc.k." Ginny swore quickly, almost comically as she held up her free hand. She put her palm towards Neo's soldiers, sending a thin beam of pure energy right into them, overloading their bodies. All except Aidan. She let go of Cody's shoulder, stepping out over the collapsed soldiers and grasping the front of Aidan's shirt.
"Here's the thing, little boy. You are going to take us to wherever he keeps prisoners. The four of us," She motioned to herself, him, Cody, and Jason, "are going to get Stacey out." She nodded, her smiled tight, her eyes sharp.

She had become even scarier since she'd had Cody. Her look was coupled not only with the danger that had always been there, but also with the maternal anger that all mother's possess. The anger that makes you feel bad even when you don't want to.

"And then, Aidan, you and I are going to get Lavy and Neo."

Cody scowled, but said nothing. He simply folded his arms, his blue eyes upon Aidan with disgust.

"If you cared about her so much, you wouldn't have led her back into his path." He said suddenly, unable to keep his anger down.
"If you cared about Miss Lavy, you would have protected her, you idiot!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"The first part should be easy..." Aidan stammered out. still a little shaken about what was happinging to the soldiers, "But Ginny. It could take hours to find them. And although, if he had the mind to, there's no telling what he could do in those hours."

He decided to ignore Cody's comment for the moment. He had done what he was told to do. And, although right now it didn't feel that way, at the time he thought he was doing what was best for all of them. The entire atmosphere calmed down when she was around. She was the one who could keep her cool the longest of everyone.