News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Crazy Idea, Crazy Boy _:_ {Open to all}

Started by fudge0604, September 20, 2008, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Much better than exits." Cody seemingly appeared from nowhere, behind and slightly to the right of Jessie. He was smiling, an unusual thing for him. But he simply loved Albus, and considered him like an older brother. His black hair was messed up from flying, his wings were folded elegantly behind him. His pale cheeks were flushed with happiness and the left over excitement from his flight.
Not to mention having shown up just in time to see Albus's new trick.

He smiled at Jessie, obviously in a happy mood. He bowed slightly at her, at Lavy, and then at Stacey.
"Las Signoras." He said, grinning. He turned to Albus, his ice blue eyes wide.

"Can you show me that trick? It's really awesome!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

*Hola Cody!* Jessie said, surprised to see him, but overjoyed that he knew spanish.  Her spanish came easily, and she immediately changed into her slight spanish accent.  *Tu hablas mucho espanol?*

fudge0604

" HI Cody!" Albus said happily. ~ Who's the next dear frind that's coming?~He asked to himself, and chuckled.
Once again, he got up. Looking at Cody, he said " Can't you do that same trick as well with some other magic?" frowning. He turned to Jessie, " Si! Umh.. I hablas musso ekspanjol! Grinning, he leaned against a tree.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody shook his head, "No. Italiano, Signora." Still he grinned. Italian, Spanish and French were the three major Roman languages, which meant they were easy to figure out if you knew one.

He shook his head at Albus, "I can't do it, and I've never seen anyone else do it. At least, not like that. My mom can transport instantly, but she learned that through Time control...my Dad can do it too, but I dunno how he learned it." He shrugged but still grinned.

"How does it work again? Would you teach me it?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

*Lo siento Senor* She said, still in spanish, knowing that he would understand.  *Oh Albus teach me too!* She said, enthusiastically.

I loves YOUz

"Yeah Albus show us how you did it" Billie said, as she came falling to the ground, but ending up landing gracefully on her feet. She had fallin asleep in a nearby tree and woke up as people started to appear. Billie walked over to where they were standing and just stood there.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

Albus saw Billie, and nodded to her, mouthing, " HI!"

He started to explain, " I make myself some glasses of ice, then, makes a fragment of ice where I wanna teleport to. The problem is that the fragment needs to be as small as possible, so that people don't know where I'm going. Then, I imagine the sight, and the place where the fragment is, and imagine myself going there. Then, I teleport. It's that easy. The hard thing is to make the fragment of ice small"

He grinned, and watched out to the forest. " HI Billie!"

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey wiggled her fingers in a wave to both Cody and Billie. "Do you think it would wirk if you used fire instead?" She asked Albus.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

"Heya Albus" She said and waved slightly to Stacey.

fudge0604

" Yeah, Stacey. I think that it will work with every element."
Albus grinned, while he stared out in the forest, thinking about nothing.
He was bored, tired, and hungry.

Once again, he shifted, now leaning on his left foot.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody frowned, "Details...I'm not very good at those." He walked up to Albus, smiling as he nodded.

"I need to practice then." He laughed, reaching out and poking Albus's arm, "You should teach me!"

He grinned, he was only half joking with the older boy. His mother had taught him the basics of all the elements, which was more than most could do. But she had yet to begin intense instruction into each one.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie just stood there an smiled as they talked. She had no elemental powers, so she had nothing to learn.

fudge0604

" Sure Cody, but it's really not so much to practise about. I've already taught you the basics! It's nothing more with that, I think!" Albus smiled. He talked really fast, while he looked around, on his friends, in the forest, and he looked at his hands.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *Oh come on Albus! Teach us! Even if it is just review!*

fudge0604

"Ah, not now " Albus said, and yawned. " What to do, what to do..." He said, and looked to each other of them.

Post Potter depression.