News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Crazy Idea, Crazy Boy _:_ {Open to all}

Started by fudge0604, September 20, 2008, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

The forest.

The big green forest, where students really can't be.

Where werewolves are said to live, where unicorns live, where even a tribe of gigantic spiders,
live, in the forest, making it dangerous for students to wander there, even though, no one, had been attacked in a long time, so the forest had been suggested safe, thanks to Ginny, the one that had 'tamed'
the creatures inside, becoming their friend, and making the forest safe.

" CRAP! WHY CAN'T I DO IT PROPERLY!" The angry voice was resounding through the forest, making all of the birds fly up to the sunny sky, making a big black storm of birds.

Albus was sitting on the ground, in the middle of the forest, completely alone.
The orange t-shirt he was wearing, was covered with small ice shards, from attempting on his new experiment. His face, was also covered by ice shards, but, those who were there, was covering his eyes, blindfolding him. He was aggravated, mad, and extremely inpatient.

" I'll just stop now..." Albus got up, and with a clap, his blind fold, and all the other ice on him, disappeared.

" Who's there?!" Albus said angrily. The sound of a twig that had broken, had come from behind one of the trees. He took his stance, while he asked, yet again, while fures in his forehead popped up, " WHO'S THERE?!" Being paranoid, he thought of Chad. He readied himself completely, being ready, ready to do something big.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped out from behind the tree. "Hey, it`s just me. You don`t have to make me an ice block." She said with laughter in her voice. "Cool experiment, nice try." She said leaning against the tree. "But what exactly where you trying to do?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

"Something that he probably shouldn't be doing, I suspect, "Lavy said, coming silently out of the trees as well. She made a mental note that she was going to teach Stacey to walk silently in the woods. It came in handy a lot.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

fudge0604

The sweet sound of Stacey's voice reached his ears, and he relaxed.
He sat down, on both knees, feeling a bit tired. " I was trying out something new, that I, myself,
-I know I'm brilliant-" Albus chuckled, then continued, " Got the idea, that while I am in a battle, I could teleport myself around the place where the battle is going on!"

The grin of his was his own. Happy, sly, and he had a look on his face, telling everyone else, he was out to prank. " Well. What I plan on, is, that I make some ice around my eyes, then, I make a small fragment of ice, where I wanna teleport to, then, I think of the place where the chip of ice is, and see it through the ice, and go there! It's really coool." Albus got up again, his grin faded, while he clapped his hands.

" Let me show you." A layer of this ice, covered is eyes, while they was open. You could see through the ice. Then, behind Stacey, right in the wood of the tree, appeared a snowball. Suddenly, Albus, disappeared, and, re appeared right behind Stacey, being really close to her, his face, right into her hair.

He got away, clapped his hands yet again, and sat down, to wait for Stacey's responce, and, to rest.

" Cool, huh? " He grinned, and waited for Stacey's responce. Once again, he sat down,

Albus's gaze wondered over to Lavy, suddenly noticing the woman, that he was sitting right next to.
He jerked his head, " Wah!" being surprised. " Thank God.... It's only you Lavy.. I didn't notice you before now.."
He let out a sigh, being bored.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Do you like my shampoo?" She asked jokingly. "And I can walk through a forest, Lavy." She added smiling at her. "Albus, that was really cool."

LavyBrown

Lavy crossed her arms, "Wel that display you just showed wasn't to convincing. He didn't even notice me until just now," She pointed out.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

fudge0604

" Sorry Lavy! I'm a tad tired. Snape has already given us tons of homework, now, giving us the excuse, 'You are second graders. If I really wanted to give you homework I'd double it. This, is nothing!' " Albus said, impersonating Snape, with his sleevy voice, and, he was pointing his face up in the air, his nose, nearly being the top of his body.

He turned to his usual self, and got up. " Describe more, Lavy?" He smiled to her, talking in Snape accent, while wanting to pull a joke.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "You? Tired? No!" She grinned at Albus. "How can that be?"

dobby888

Jessie skipped out from behind the trees.  *I knew it was colder here!* She exclaimed happily.  *I kept telling my sister that there was a patch of colder air that must be because of you, but she didn't believe me!* Jessie turned and screamed back into the forest, *HE'S HERE!* You could hear a faint laugh in the distance.

Jessie smiled and turned, noticing the small crowd for the first time.  *Hey!* She said, *What's going on!?*

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "You always know how to make an entrance."

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *Thanks! It's what I do!*

fudge0604

Albus grinned. " Hi Jessie!" Blushing slightly, feeling ticklish in his stomach.
He turned to Stacey. " She's really good with the entrances. You don't know how she's come into some things..." His chuckle was light, full of joy. The anger he'd felt for five minutes ago, had vanished, by the apprearance of his friends.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "I`m sure I`ll see plenty of her entrances." She said jokingly.

dobby888

Jessie sensed something strange about how Albus was acting, but she didn't dwell on it.  *You definitely will see more entrances, that's for sure!*