News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Around

Started by potter_fan122, September 21, 2008, 05:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "It`s so hard to get someone to notice you. It`s hard to believe, I know. But I find myself lost in the group." She answered.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie was a little upset. "Stacey, yes you can drown in your own blood. When you are hanging upside down all the blood runs to her face thats why it gets all red, and after that it gets harder to breathe. Then the blood goes into your lungs and drowns you. As soon as the blood there, theres a chance you can't be saved" Billie said. She had learned this at least 50 years ago. When she was younger, her mother had told her about it. "Can't be hard for you to get noticed Stacey" Billie said with a small smile. "Most the guys at Hogwarts already like you" Billie said.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

Stacey gave Billie a look that said Shut up. She glanced over at Nate to see if he noticed.

I loves YOUz

Billie got the message and hid her small smile. Then realized something. "Aww" Billie said out loud and covered her mouth. She let out soft giggles and tried to hide them. *You like him don't you?* Billie thought to only Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. *What does it matter to you? You don`t have to worry about me, you know I can take care of myself.* Stacey glared at Billies with grey eyes, she wasn`t mad, just warning.

nate

Nate looked down feeling a little lost, and dissapointed. He shuffled his feet but tried at the same time not to seem the way he felt. Well hell he thought to himself, and only to himself.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and turned to Nate. "So, have you been to Hogsmead lately?
"

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Stacey. *I'm was just wondering and who said taking care of yourself was part of you likeing him?* Billie asked Stacey through thought.

potter_fan122

*Billie, please.* Stacey thought to Bilie only. *Yes, I really like him, happy?*

I loves YOUz

Billie sqeauled. "Tehe yes" She said and hugged Stacey then let go. "Umm sorry I have bad mood swings and I have weird moments when thigns happen I can't control" Billie said making upsomthing for the reason she sqeauled and hugged Stacey.

nate

Nate looked at Billie weirdly but then decided to let it go. He turned to Stacey,"Um.. yeah a bit." He could feel something was going on but he didnt know what, and he was beginning to get a headache from thinking too much about it.

I loves YOUz

Billie couldn't stop smiling and her grin went from ear to ear.

nate

Nate looked at Billie mysteriously, yep she definately knows something i dont he thought sheepishly to himself.

I loves YOUz

Billie lost her smile and winked at Nate then slightly poked Stacey in the side hopeing that would tell Nate and Stacey wouldn't get what Billie was doing.

potter_fan122

Stacey glared at Billie. *Stop.* She thought sternly to Billie. *You don`t know how much experiance I`ve had with this.* She added. "So, were haven`t you been?" She asked Nate.