News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Singing to the Trees

Started by potter_fan122, October 13, 2008, 12:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey was sitting on the forest floor with her back against a tree. The darkness of the forest surrounded her, limiting her vision. "All alone in the moonlight. I can smile at the old days, I was beautiful then. I remember a time I knew what happiness was. Let the memory, live again. Burnt out ends of smoky days the stale cold smell of the morning. A street lamp dies, another night is over. Another day is dawning." She sang, her voice sweet and lound. It echoed in the air, making her feel more alone.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah ran through the forest, silent as the night wind.  She heard singing, and dissapeared into the tree above.  She jumped from tree to tree, not a leaf rustled  She saw Stacey's back and landed lightly beside her, saying, *That's a pretty song for a pretty lady on a pretty night!* Leah said, sitting beside her, smiling as her eyes shimmered in the moonlight.

potter_fan122

Stacey gasped quietly and clamped her mouth shut; she hated it when people heard her sing. She smiled weakly to Leah.

dobby888

Leah laughed and said, *Stacey it's o.k. It's not as though I haven't heard you sing before and plus it was really good.  You have a real talent.*

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "It wasn`t that good."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky in his orb up in the air was listening to every word of Stacey's and Leah's conversation so he took his orb down and said "Stacey's rite"  Said Bucky Jokily.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched as Bucky fell on Leah. "Leah, are you okay?" She asked. "Oh, and Bucky, I heard you just then." She said, refering to when Bucky thought about agreeing with Stacey on the singing.

dobby888

((Leah pulled out a rifle and popped Bucky in the head a few times.  *Yeah! That's what I thought!!?!?!*

^^^ Response I would make))

Dobby_ROX

((what happened to the two post before?))

dobby888

(((Bucky don't double post.  You should go back and change it into only one post and also you don't need so many periods. Three would suffice.)))

Dobby_ROX

((O' Bucky is dating Issabele now so I'll edit my posts))

dobby888

((Use parenthesis unless that is part of the thread))

*I'm fine Stacey.  Honestly, I'm nearly invincible.* She said, truthfully.  You had to rip her apart and burn the pieces, otherwise the pieces would get back together and she would come back to life.  And that was just gross to watch.  Leah shuddered at the memory.

potter_fan122

((Ok, that was totally Twilight))

Stacey rolled her eyes. "So, I just wanted to see if you were okay. I can become invincible in your presence anyway." Stacey reminded Leah.

dobby888

(( ;D  I base Leah on the rules that Twilight layed out for vampires, like how they have to be killed))

"Well thanks for that.  I appreciate it.  You know, it's nice having someone watch your back." Leah said, thoughtfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "No problem." She said. Hey, let`s ditch Bucky and do something. Stacey thought, closing her mind to Bucky with Leah`s powers. Sometimes it was nice to be able to use other people`s powers.